IG Meta Verification Method (100% WORKING)

Service type: Meta Verification (Any Name/PFP)
Price: $450 + Fees

Description: Hello SWAPD Members,

I am offering a method that is guaranteed to verify any account with any name/pfp.

I have done multiple accounts off site and finally decided to offer the method for anyone that wants to make money for this service.

I will provide a Detailed PDF explaining step by step on how to verify the account with ease.

NOTE:
I do not allow you to share or sell my method anywhere, but you are welcome to start a service on SWAPD.

Offering First Customer a discounted price at $250 + Fees.

Any Questions or Concerns feel free to message me.

2 Likes

What if the meta verification not available yet on the account

1 Like

Business accounts as-well?

Asked seller to open a ticket. Will post my feedback here on this thread once I try it.

1 Like

I don’t get is this for legacy verification for pages and profiles if it’s that i am really interested how much for it please dm for all information

Meta Verification not legacy

1 Like

Seller’s listing is misleading. You cannot use any profile pic as he indicated:

Fortunately, I added terms into my ticket to protect myself in the event this was the case. He’s arguing in the ticket and acting in bad faith, even though he self admitted that you can’t actually use any profile pic. Buyer beware.

2 Likes

Has never tried method. Don’t talk bad even when you never tried to do the method. I explained everything and being disrespectful.

Sorry to divulge info, but I’ve already been public about this method before (it’s not unique to you) and since you’re trying to claim I’m lying, I must defend my claim:

The method requires you to photoshop a real person’s face into the 4 corners of the profile pic, which means you can’t use ANY profile pic. No serious brand or creator would ever do this. It’s misleading and you’re acting in bad faith.

Lol! I think this method was shared here for free few months ago!

2 Likes

Yep, and I’ve personally been public about it. He’s arguing in the ticket saying that you can use any profile pic, which is simply not the case. He’s clearly trying to weasel his way to a free $250 and will ruin his reputation as far as I’m concerned.