Let’s Make your clients Very Happy - Super Fast Delivery, Premium Services for Hacked / Unban / 2FA / Copyright / Fraud & Deception - Accepting Most Cases

Can now do most ALL Recovery Services**. Super Fast TAT :fire: - Great Price :money_with_wings:- Trusted

8 years Experience - Great communication :speaking_head: - Don’t worry about your normal seller not being online, We Online 24/7 :green_circle: , that way you can keep your clients updated and happy and get their services done quick! :arrow_down:

:chart_with_upwards_trend:Giving special discount to all my repeat Resellers:chart_with_upwards_trend:

Pricing will be based on issue. NOT on account size.

3 price tiers so you can get in where you fit in We are here to get the job done NOT to milk you for $.

I Respect the hustle and always will show love and reward good buyers who come back often
These transactions will be processed and completed quickly with great communication,
my #1 focus is your satisfaction.

Comment below w/ questions or if you have a case and you want to know pricing send a PM with details.

Please put organized in ONE message , even if you have multiple cases.

• Username
  • Associated email
  • Ban reason / Hacked Screenshot Proof / 2FA screenshot

First come first serve. Or you can pay to skip the line.

Let’s work together and get YOU paid :money_mouth_face:

Your new GO-TO for all Recovery based services. :white_check_mark:

FOLLOW ME to always catch what new services coming out. :eyes:
I have partnered with someone and we have some unique services getting launched this week that no one on Swapd is doing yet. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

AWESOME listing :fire: GLWS :hot_face::goat::index_pointing_at_the_viewer::goat:

1 Like

@Mafia youre the man! Thank you Top G

1 Like

GLWS!

:handshake:

1 Like

Appreciate you @Rich

1 Like