Let’s start making Safety Concerns Visible 👀 Who’s with me?

I think we should start making the reason for someone’s safety concern visible. :eyes:

Let me know what you guys think below, share your opinions :arrow_down:

There’s many reasons why but i will list them below of how that would in turn make the site a better , safer place, and also hopefully motivate those with safety concerns to get them removed so that will help their business and credibility.

1. Transparency Promotes Trust: Clear visibility of safety concerns builds trust among users by demonstrating transparency in the platform’s enforcement of rules and regulations.
  2. Encourages Compliance: Knowing the specific reasons for their safety concerns motivates users to address them promptly, leading to increased compliance with site policies and regulations.
  3. Enhanced User Accountability: Visibility of safety concerns fosters accountability among users, as they are more likely to take responsibility for their actions and strive to maintain a clean reputation.
  4. Improved Decision-Making: With access to information about safety concerns, users can make more informed decisions when engaging in transactions, ultimately contributing to a safer and more secure marketplace environment.
  5. Protects Business Interests: Providing clarity on safety concerns helps protect the business interests of users by enabling them to take proactive measures to address any issues that may adversely affect their reputation and profitability. :white_check_mark:

Among these reasons, it will also help those who have a safety concern just because of their age. Alternatively we could come up with a different warning sticker so they don’t get placed in the same bucket with those that might be violating terms.

Let me know what you guys think, share your opinions. I think this would make the platform a cleaner, better place for everyone. :smiley: @Administrators

4 Likes

Agreed

4 Likes

@SWAPD @Alpha @Mafia @GOAT @Brant

1 Like

Sure, why don’t we start listing reasons why people are safety concerns, so future scammers know how to prep themselves to avoid detection.

4 Likes

This topic is about buyers wanting to know how to limit their risk. A safety concern is a safety concern, and you should not gamble on it if you don’t have money to burn. Period.

3 Likes

How often do you interact with SCB? Personally, I never interact with them, not even intentionally. The incorrect grammar, frequent lies, and strange topics are enough for me to avoid them entirely. I’ve noticed that many of the SCB services that claim to provide exclusive features often fail to deliver on their promises. And if they indeed offer an exclusive service, SCB is removed fairly quickly.

I can usually understand someone’s point of view, but in this case, I simply cannot. I feel like requesting this feature is just another pointless mini-thing.

4 Likes

True that, I don’t think safety concern badge plays important role in sales, if you’re good in your work you can get it removed just like I did it under 2 weeks. Well it isn’t easy to get deals in first place but it decreases risk of getting scammed.

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like