Meta Custom Verified ( Main Provider ! ) | Meta Verified Waitlist BYPASS | Meta Verified with Custom Name & Custom Avatar!

Check PM please

1 Like

nice prices

1 Like

With a custom name ( 1L or 1 name) and a custom pfp, we can make your accounts a Blue Badge with Meta Verified.
You can send me a DM now. We don’t need to trade.
We are a Family at SWAPD. You can write to chat anytime.

2 Likes

How really?

Yeah

2 Likes

Kindly check our chat when you are online.

2 Likes

DM me mate

1 Like

Now I am Online and checking all messages. I was not online 24 hours due to a minor health problem. All operations are continuing.

hello, i sent you a dm

1 Like

Thank you for ur interest

@buyw handsome I’m looking to start a custom verification ticket :moneybag: DMed you

1 Like

Thank you bro. Let’s go🔥

Please respond to our ticket. Your lack of communication is unprofessional.

3 Likes

GLWS!

1 Like

Hi, check your private message please. @buyw

We get a lot of messages. We respond to all our customers as soon as possible. We saw your message and thank you very much for your interest. :white_heart::partying_face:

1 Like

Meta Custom Verified ( Main Provider ! ) | Meta Verified Waitlist BYPASS | Meta Verified with Custom Name & Custom Avatar!

Seller is unprofessional. Contacted me on one of my threads then assumed I was trying to social engineer his method. Definitely not the case. Re: his service, I have no clue if he can deliver or not… just sharing my experience with him.

4 Likes

Ticket open with him at the moment. Currently unresponsive….

2 Likes

We have multiple existing agreements on the specified service. We try to provide support to all customers as soon as possible and within the specified Time range. Meta Company is preparing to make a new update and it may naturally take time to analyze it in full detail. We are here to offer the best support we can to all our customers.
Meta Verified Waitlist Bypass
Meta Verified Custom Name or Name Change
The above operations work without any problems.
An update is being made for special verification processes and this update is progressing a little slowly due to Eid al-Fitr. When there is a new update, I will announce it here.