Meta Custom Verified ( Main Provider ! ) | Meta Verified Waitlist BYPASS | Meta Verified with Custom Name & Custom Avatar!

I’m sending you a DM Thank you for your interest.

Seller could not deliver - now refunding my ticket.

1 Like

Hi Swapd :wave:,
I am a new seller here and there are some swapd members to whom I personally deliver each of the services I mentioned.
I created this service article because I was able to deliver successfully.
I have offered this service locally to many people in my own country for 6 months.
Replies have been delayed for the last few days. The Instagram team is working on an update.

I told a few customers to whom I had created tickets that it would be better to cancel as the processing time would be longer and that they should not waste time waiting until the updates were finalized.
I continue to get work for the Meta Waitlist Bypass service. However, since I have not received a response even after 48 hours for ID verification, I will not take a new job for now.
You can contact us for Meta Waitlist Bypass.

Additionally, if any of our customers suffer any financial damage, we can cover them with satisfaction.
I won’t be taking on any more work until I get a new update. Thank you for your interest. :heart:

3 Likes

Check ıt pm

Open tıcket

1 Like

An account has been verified with a new method. However, we are still in the testing phase. We will announce when it is available soon.

But if you need a Waitlist Bypass, we can do it.

Update: 2 The account we tried was successfully verified. After taking the last few tests, we will return to the recruitment.

1 Like

Yes, I want that, and I sent you a message to open a ticket. I hope you’ll return.

Hello Swapd :fist:t2: We have solved the new update brought by the Meta Company with the Reputation Now. Now we can continue the operations again. Methods are always fixed, but we always develop a new method.:partying_face:

Okay, I am expecting my free verification, as promised by you. Reply to the DM that I sent you a few days ago.

1 Like

Reply to my DM for the Meta waiting list bypass then please?

2 Likes

Of course I sent a detailed DM for this.
I will also have responded to many delayed messages today.

1 Like

It’s midnight and this guy’s still working. Congratulations, he just finished a job.

1 Like

@buyw check pm please

1 Like

Bro you have still not responded back to my chat

1 Like

I sent you a DM Please check :clap:

@Administrators, does this listing not require insurance?

Hello Swapd,
We had a funeral for a while. Someone in my immediate family died.
I took care of him. That’s why I wasn’t very active. Now our Service is reinsured and I am here to help you. Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like