SWAPD 3.2 Rollout Thread + Bug Tracker

We cannot reproduce the 404 pages on our Android devices, sorry.
Try using the Google Play store SWAPD app, it seems it’s still working :smiley: Despite not being updated for two years, that’s Android for you.

P.S. TESTING ON ANDROID WAS PURE AIDS

Simple solution: Just switch to an iPhone :v:

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Last minute addition, SPEED! We’ve increased the speed of SWAPD by a huge margin when browsing through listings/categories.

3 Likes

The best

We have to roll back the speed part because it’s causing a bug for noob @VIP’s.

2 Likes

@SWAPD i didn’t get tagged

Noob!

Push notifications for Apple pending yet again, I am starting to hate Apple.

Something for the future :

Add the option to mark some message /convo as important (example of Gmail where the star appears if the email is important , so you easy detect )

Sometimes while looking for a service you send dozens of messages to providers who can provide the service and maybe you forget who said it, in this case you mark the conversation with a symbol next to it

Like that :

Not sure if possible but personally will be helpful in my idea

4 Likes

Just bookmark your important stuff, then you will have it all neatly organized in your bookmarks section.

2 Likes

Seems to be a bug when searching for a GIF.

When you try to search the area becomes glitched and you can’t see the text your writing.

IOS

3 Likes

Bug in chat; when you reply with emoji to a chat and you want to search, it glitches and you are not able to search for an emoji.

IOS

1 Like

Looks good @SWAPD

3 Likes

Y’all broke it already :sob: what happened, open my app and it choice violence

Same i use browser all the time, and its a brain excercise in itself to successfully post the gif…

We will fix those soon.

2 Likes

Gifs fixed!

1 Like

1 Like