[VIP SELLER] Guaranteed Instagram/Facebook Legacy Verification – No PR, No Account Access Needed!

Legacy Verification Service for Instagram and Facebook
Business and Individual Accounts | Guaranteed 100% Success Rate

Service Overview

Our Legacy Verification Service offers guaranteed verification for Instagram and Facebook accounts, without the need for PR or account access. This service is available for both businesses and individuals.

Pricing

• Initial Offer: $6,000 + fees for the first 5 clients (slots filled and clients accounts already verified)
  • Standard Rate: $10,000 + fees for accounts with less than 100k followers
  • Custom Pricing:
    • Generic Names, Rare Cases, Rare Handles: Starting at $10,000 + fees
    • Million Follower Accounts: Pricing varies based on the specific case

Description

We provide guaranteed verification for Instagram and Facebook, even without PR or access to the account. All we need is your username.

• Track Record: Successfully verified 11 onsite business accounts.
  • Special Cases: Verified gambling and crypto accounts, even without any posts or new accounts.
  • Hard Cases: Successfully verified accounts that others failed to deliver.

Turnaround Time (TAT): 1-3 weeks max, typically under 2 weeks.

Special Offer

• Initial Discount: First 5 clients received verification for $6,000 + fees (slots filled and clients accounts already verified).
  • Current Rate: Starting at $10,000 + fees for accounts with above 500k followers.
  • Special Discount: for less than 100k followers. I’ll give you few discount.

Client Testimonials

Check our feedback to see the success stories and verify our credibility.

VIEW FEEDBACK

Process

1. Contact: Send your handle via DM.
  2. Pricing: Receive a customized quote.
  3. Verification: We start the process once you agree (No prepayment required for trusted users).

FAQ

How is this process possible?
We have significant connections within META. While we prefer not to disclose details, rest assured, our contacts ensure the job is done efficiently. None of our previous work has been debadged, except for cases where usernames were changed by the owners.

Is there a warranty?
Yes, we offer a 30-day badge warranty. In the rare event all clients are debadged simultaneously, we provide a full refund. For individual issues, we will review the account for any violations that may have caused the debadge.

Optional Extended Warranty:
We offer a customized extended warranty tailored to your needs for extra fee. Contact us for more details.

Reseller Discount:
We offer substantial discounts for resellers or clients providing multiple accounts.

Important Notice:
VERIFICATION CARRIES INHERENT RISKS. WE ENSURE TRANSPARENCY AND INTEGRITY IN OUR SERVICES. SWAPD ALSO EMPHASIZES UNDERSTANDING THESE RISKS BEFORE PROCEEDING. WHILE WE GUARANTEE THE RESULTS, WE ADVISE CLIENTS TO FULLY COMPREHEND THE PROCESS AND THE RISK INVOLVED.

If you are a middleman, here are some tips:

1. Be transparent to your client, explain the risk.
  2. Tell them that you can only provide a guarantee verification and a 30 days warranty.
  3. Do not be greedy. If you don’t explain the risk to them, you will get in trouble if something happen. So let them decide if they wanna take the risk or not. They are in legal age I assume, so they can decide on their own.

Social Media is a risky business. Even if you are a legit content creator or established business, people have the service/power here to ban anyone. So, tell them everything, explain them everything.

Ready to get verified?
Send a DM and let’s do business together!

Highlights

• Guaranteed Verification
  • No PR Required
  • 100% Success Rate
  • Special Discounts Available

8 Likes

GLWS! :dizzy:

4 Likes

Thank you @porcupine the :goat:

2 Likes

@HamzaKhan You need this Xd

2 Likes

I Need You :pouting_cat:

GLWS :sparkles:

4 Likes

Has anyone on-site started a ticket for this yet? I have at least 3-4 clients that would be interested in this, but are shaky in regards to the badge disappearing after some time… as that would be not only embarrassing, but a waste of money. Would love to see some feedback from past cases.

1 Like

Hello! I can be a reseller for this service lmk the best prices.

1 Like

Receiving comments from Millionaires Club members is truly overwhelming. Thank you so much! :pray::goat:

2 Likes

Glws :sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

Send me a message. I’ll give you an example chart for a reseller.

1 Like

Glws :sunny:

2 Likes

I’ve successfully completed multiple verifications on site. Please check my reviews. The swapd admin ensures that all my success claims are genuine.

As mentioned in my listing, everything in social media businesses carries risks. Buying accounts, services, and handling bans, etc are against Meta’s policies.
We’re simply finding ways to express our projects. If you’re concerned about losing a badge, please inform your clients about the risks.

My rep jobs in verification over the past year has been strong, with no issues encountered.

1 Like