Welcome to the Multi-Millionaire Club, Goofy!

:star2: Welcome to the Multi-Millionaire Club, Goofy! :star2:

Hey SWAPD Community,

Today’s a special day, and we’re all buzzing with excitement! Why, you ask? Because we’re rolling out the red carpet for a very special member of our family – Goofy, who’s just catapulted into the Multi-Millionaire Club! :tada:

Back in 2019, a new face popped up on SWAPD, brimming with enthusiasm and a knack for helping others. That was Goofy. It didn’t take long for everyone to notice his incredible helpfulness and resourcefulness. And before we knew it, Goofy wasn’t just a member; he was leading the pack as part of our admin team.

Since then, Goofy’s become the heart and soul of SWAPD, offering rare and exclusive services that have not only wowed us but also generated a whopping $2M in income! :money_mouth_face:

But Goofy’s contributions aren’t just about the numbers. Time and again, he’s been our knight in shining armor, chasing down scammers and getting us out of tight spots. His insights into social media marketing are nothing short of a blessing, lighting the way for countless success stories within our community.

Let’s take a moment to marvel at Goofy’s incredible journey:

• :love_letter: A staggering 176,224 help responses sent, spreading knowledge and support far and wide.
  • :memo: Crafted 237 topics, sparking conversations and connections.
  • :hourglass_flowing_sand: Dedicated 5 months (that’s 3,650 hours!) of hard work, passion, and commitment to SWAPD.
  • :speech_balloon: Created 9,000 posts and meticulously revised 27,008 topics, shaping the backbone of our thriving community.

And the cherry on top? Goofy’s stellar performance translates to an eye-watering $547.94 per hour – and that’s not even counting his SWAPD staff income!

But here’s the coolest part – Goofy’s done all this from the comfort of his own home, which he proudly paid for in cash, thanks to his incredible success. :house_with_garden:

Let’s congratulate this man! :smiley: The power of social media and the power of SWAPD can be summed up in one word: @Goofy!

27 Likes

Are you guys motivated yet? GET TO WORK!

10 Likes

Well deserved! Big respect

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! So proud of you :heart:

4 Likes

Congrats!!

1 Like

Top G really means Top Goofy!

6 Likes

Congrats! Now buy a 992 GT3 Weissbach for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Congrats @Goofy :fire:

1 Like

congrats @Goofy G :fire:

1 Like

He’s so hot

4 Likes

Now i see why the admins slack. :rofl: gratz goofy

1 Like

Your 30 days earnings make me feel poor @Goofy, congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations @Goofy :confetti_ball::tada::partying_face:

1 Like

Congrats! @Goofy

1 Like

Congratulations :dizzy: Well deserved :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

6 figures in 7 days is insane.
That’s people’s 1-3 year salaries in some areas :sob:
Congratulations legend!
@Goofy

3 Likes

Damn thats crazy, congrats!

1 Like

Congratulations brother! @Goofy

1 Like

@Goofy is the best, congrats!

2 Likes

This is true; it’s quite remarkable. However, it could be misleading. None of us know his profit. It could be big or it could be very small… i.e. When someone sells a $500k house, if the public just sees “$500k in gross sales” it may seem like they’re rich rich, when in reality they made $12,500 (2.5% in commission). Similar to ecom guys posting Shopify screenshots; it doesn’t tell the full story.

Not taking anything away from @Goofy because I don’t know his situation and what he’s done is amazing (and I’m sure he’s making a nice profit), but just offering a realistic viewpoint so others aren’t completely discouraged. Someone making $20k but at 100% profit could technically be making more :slight_smile:

Congrats @Goofy :tada:

1 Like