552.6K Twitter Verified Account Sale!

Sent PM

Bump

how much

price

Sent PM

Buddy i see that you’re trying to sell this from months but you needs to understand that no one gives you 30K not even 10K so this account. Anyone can easily buy Verified twitter here around 2500$ with few followers but your account have 552K i doesn’t mean to sell high due to followers location.

Good luck

Man, if I wanted to sell this right away, I would have sold it to the person who offered it for $18K. But I don’t want to sell it without getting the price I want. I have a different plan when selling these accounts. That’s why I see no harm in having it on the list for months. I don’t want to get rid of this account. I want to be rewarded for my hard work since 2012. There were those who offered $15K and $18K before. I’m sticking to my plan. Yes money can be important but it is not always my priority.

Please no one reading this thread worry about me. I know the value of my accounts and will continue to list them here even if no one wants to buy them. Every good has a buyer. Maybe not today, maybe tomorrow or months, but one day it can be sold to someone who understands its true value. Swapd is the right place for this sale. I will continue to list here as I trust the Swapd managers.

1 Like

Still sticking with that price?

If you have an offer, you can send a message.