Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using our SWAPD mobile app or the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by SWAPD, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify SWAPD staff of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. SWAPD will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions. Current members are limited to a preset amount of invites per year, and each invite is tracked and saved on your profile. Members are directly responsible for the actions of the invited party, so make sure to invite people who are credible and trustworthy.
1A. User/Member Badges.
SWAPD offers a member trust system by awarding user badges. Badges on SWAPD reinforce positive user behavior and facilitates “learning by doing.”
There are two ways to receive a badge:
- Manually granted by an administrative user.
- Automatically granted by the system.
The most important badges to look for are Positive/Negative Transaction badges. A user with a high count of positive badges will most likely provide better quality items vs. a member with more negative badges. Positive/negative badges can only be awarded manually by site admins. Other badges are awarded automatically, based on the actions you take on our platform (higher post count/multiple likes/etc.)
1B. Premium memberships.
SWAPD Premium Membership is a paid subscription offered to regular members with trust lever equal or higher than level two. For a full list of Premium Membership features, click here.
You are responsible for paying periodic subscription fees, and you hereby authorize any third party payment processor designated by SWAPD to charge your credit card, debit card, or bank account, to pay for the ongoing cost of subscriptions/membership fees via automatic debit. You represent and warrant that you have all necessary power and authority to authorize any payments hereunder and to use any credit cards or other payment methods utilized hereunder. Subscription plans, offerings and length of terms offered may vary. Unless specifically stated, subscriptions will be automatically renewed for a term equal to the original term upon expiration of the then-current term, and continually thereafter, unless you terminate the subscription as set forth here within the following timeframes: (i) for any subscriptions less than one year, prior to the renewal of such subscription and (ii) for any subscriptions of a year or longer, prior to or within thirty (30) days following any automatic renewal of such subscription. Except as set forth in the immediately preceding sentence, when termination is requested by a Subscriber, there is no refund for any unused portion of the current subscription. Subscriber acknowledges and agrees that the authorization to charge Subscriber’s credit card for services shall automatically transfer to any successors or assigns of SWAPD for substantially similar services at the same website. The Subscriber may not assign or transfer his or her subscription to any other person or entity. Should Subscriber request a refund which is denied for a valid reason under these Terms of Service, and should Subscriber subsequently file a claim against SWAPD, SWAPD shall be entitled to collect from Subscriber all costs (including attorneys’ fees) associated with defending such a claim.
SWAPD provides no warranty regarding any information, services, or products provided through or in connection with the subscription services, and SWAPD hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, including without limitation: any warranties as to the availability, accuracy, or content of information, products, or services. The material on the subscription service is for the private use only. Any other use is strictly prohibited. SWAPD spends a great deal of time and money to protect the identities of the properties on our service. You agree that you will not copy, publish, or in any way make publicly available any links, prices, screenshots, or any other information from our service without the express written permission from SWAPD. You agree that, should you do so, SWAPD reserves the right to cancel your subscription immediately without refund.
To prevent access by multiple users sharing one account, SWAPD reserves the right to limit access for each Subscriber to a fixed number of physical locations or machines or to a specific number of simultaneous logins. You agree to notify SWAPD in advance if your situation calls for use of multiple machines. In addition, if such a scenario exists, you are responsible for logging out appropriately in order to login successfully in another location.
Premium Membership payments are processed by Braintree Payments (A PayPal company).
If you post material to our Website or the SWAPD mobile application, post links on our services, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your content is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, blogs and websites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your content is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by SWAPD or otherwise.
Members are also required to:
- fully take responsibility for invited users. Members are fully responsible for people they brought to our Website, this includes financial losses (if any).
- respect the privacy of other members. You’re forbidden from sharing personal information of any member in the open to the public topics.
- honor our privacy and never reveal any details of our network on other websites/news outlets.
- learn and abide by the specific category rules they’re posting in. Each category has slightly different rules, before posting, make sure to review them. If you have any questions before posting, contact the website administrator.
Members are strictly NOT allowed to:
- manipulate listings/transactions in order to gain trust levels.
- solicit other members for their contact details (phone/email/skype/etc.)
- offer/solicit members with private/personal offers. If you have something to sell, please create a topic in the appropriate category.
- conduct their own escrow (middleman) services.
- SWAPD is a direct provider of escrow services and is a legally registered entity under SKYNET, Inc. In addition to our Terms of Service, by entering a transaction (Checkout Ticket), you must read and agree to our Transaction Contract. Additionally, please carefully read all guidelines/terms set within each transaction, as they may vary with each transaction. Each transaction (Checkout Ticket) serves as a legally binding contract between the buyer and seller.
- All items listed/sold within SWAPD have to meet our fan/follower/subscriber minimum. We currently have a 20,000 fan/follower limit for all platforms except YouTube. Currently, our YouTube subscriber limit is set at 10,000. Verified (blue/grey badge) accounts are an exception, as they don’t require any followers/fans at all.
- Unless otherwise specified inside category rules, all transactions have to be conducted via the SWAPD checkout page located at the following URL: https://checkout.swapd.co/.
- SWAPD service fees vary from 1-10%, depending on the transaction. For more information, please see our Fee Chart.
- All money transfer fees associated with a transaction are covered by the seller, unless otherwise specified inside within the transaction terms.
- Sellers must follow our Seller Responsibilities when conducting a sale.
- Buyers have to follow our Buyer Responsibilities when making a purchase.
- For transactions under 5000 USD, buyers will have a 60 minute grace period, starting at the time of transfer, to fully verify the purchased property. The money will not be released to the seller if proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the seller wasn’t truthful. If such occurrence takes place, we will simply refund the buyer and hand over the property back to the selling party. Untruthful/misleading sellers will be promptly removed from our network.
- For transactions over 5000 USD, buyers will receive a 24 hour grace period. The money will not be released to the seller if proven, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the seller wasn’t truthful. If such occurrence takes place, we will simply refund the buyer and hand over the property back to the selling party.
- Upon a request from a buyer or a staff member, sellers will allow SWAPD staff to perform a full audit of the property/service being sold. The audit may include giving temporary access to the property to a SWAPD staff member. Failure to oblige may result in the removal of the listing.
- Circumventing our service fee on items listed on SWAPD (working outside the boundaries of our Website) is grounds for instant termination. This includes sharing contact information via the SWAPD private messaging system, or any other form of communication on our Website.
- Depending on the transaction terms, SWAPD staff members may ask for identity verification before proceeding with the sale. Identity verification may include things such as ID submission, SMS verification, phone call, and verifying social network profiles. To protect member privacy in case of a breach of our website, uploaded ID’s are removed within 7-business days from our servers. However, we keep a copy of your ID in a protected offline harddrive. Your personal ID will only be used in case of disputes and fraud attempts. SWAPD reserves the right to release your personal ID to law enforcement, or any appropriate government agency, if found that you’ve violated any laws or defrauded other SWAPD members.
- Sellers are obligated to fully release any property (grant rights) sold on our Website to an official Swapd staff member, before any payment is released.
- The timing of each transaction will vary. Since each transaction is unique, there is no set time frame on how long a transaction will last. The amount of workload, audit length, the promptness of the buyer/seller replies, and money transfer times will heavily affect turnaround times. Depending on the payment method, transactions will usually last 1-3 business days.
- SWAPD admins are the only members with authority to conduct transactions. To view the current list of admins click here.
- SWAPD staff members are allowed to buy/sell on the Website. However, they’re not allowed to resell a property purchased on SWAPD.
Coming soon - Not available yet.
Depending on payment terms set in each transaction, the amount limits and payment merchants will vary. They will greatly depend on the transaction amount, trust level of seller/buyer, the amount of risk SWAPD has to endure, and buyer/seller demands. Unless otherwise specified in the individual transaction terms, our payment terms are as follows:
- PayPal: New members (with less than three purchases/sales) cannot use PayPal for items over 250 USD. Users with three or more purchases may use PayPal for up to 1000 USD. Long time members, with at least five or more purchases, may use PayPal for invoices up to 2000 USD.
- Bank wire: This is our preferred payment method. There are no limits.
- TransferWise.com - We currently have a 5000 USD limit on TransferWise.com payments.
- BTC (BitCoin): No limit on BitCoin payments.
To get a complete breakdown on our fee structure, please visit SWAPD Fees Explained.
4A. Premium Memberships.
Premium membership payments are processed by BraintreePayments.com (a PayPal company.) SWAPD does not store or process any credit card data on our servers.
In the context of electronic messaging, spam refers to unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for a commercial purpose. SWAPD.co has a strict anti-spam policy, and will not accommodate buyers/sellers who engage in excessive and intrusive commercial data mining, product placements, and affiliate network promotions.
SWAPD.co frequently monitors properties sold via our network, and will permanently ban non-complying members. We reserve the right to refuse any future sales of social media properties if the buyer/seller engages in one or more of the following activities:
- Affiliate network promotions (CPA Networks)
- Excessive product placements
- Commercial data mining
- Malware spreading
- Adware spreading
- Content Lockers
- Video streams
- Pharmaceutical promotions
- Adult related content (unless approved by the social platform policies)
- Hateful / Racist content
SWAPD.co encourages new owners to create relevant content and to engage the followers in a meaningful way. Keeping the fans happy not only generates more buzz, but it also keeps the social platforms happy. By staying within their guidelines, you will keep your audience enticed, and by doing so, you can reap the benefits that social platforms provide.
SWAPD has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software/scripts, posted to the Website, and cannot, therefore, be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, SWAPD does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. SWAPD disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which SWAPD links, and that link to SWAPD. SWAPD does not have any control over those non-SWAPD websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-SWAPD website or webpage, SWAPD does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. SWAPD disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-SWAPD websites and webpages.
As SWAPD asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by SWAPD violates your copyright, and if this website resides in the USA, you are encouraged to notify SWAPD staff in accordance with SWAPD Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. SWAPD will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. SWAPD will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of SWAPD or others. In the case of such termination, SWAPD will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to SWAPD.
This Agreement does not transfer from SWAPD to you any SWAPD or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with SWAPD. SWAPD, SKYNET Inc, the SWAPD logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with SWAPD, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of SWAPD or SWAPD licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any SWAPD or third-party trademarks.
SWAPD reserves the right to display advertisements on your content and/or anywhere on our Website.
Due to the sensitive nature of virtual assets, SWAPD will not be held responsible for what happens to the property or rendered service after the transaction is complete. All sales are final. The following situations such as:
- deleted social profiles
- banned social profiles
- unpublished social profiles
- recovered profiles/domains
- hacked properties
- corrupt data
- undesired results from a service rendered
- malicious intentions of buyer/seller
are not covered by our warranty in any way. Since SWAPD has no control over what happens to said property/service after our service is rendered, the burden of risk falls on to the buying party. SWAPD offers middleman services only, and our primary objective is to keep the transactions safe. We will fully audit each account/property/service, verify buyer/seller upon request, and make sure the transaction goes over as set in the individual transaction terms.
A. Referral participant conditions.
In order to participate in the SWAPD referral program, your SWAPD account must be in full working order, with no current suspensions or holds on your account. Participants have to be fully verified (ID verification) and pass a security screening from SWAPD staff. SWAPD may also require referral program participants to submit their TAX information. EU based companies participating in our referral program may be subject to VAT levies (23%) on their earnings.
- The current rate for all items purchased/sold by invited members is 2%. You agree that this rate may change at any time, without any notice, without any given reason. The rewards only apply to items/services related to social media.
- Transactions where both, buyer/seller were invited by the same member warrant a single, 2% reward.
- Transactions where buyer and seller were invited by two different members warrant two, 1% rewards each.
- All earnings are paid out in USD (US Dollar) only.
- SWAPD referral program only pays commission on closed transactions in the amount of 250 USD or higher. Transactions with lesser amounts will not reflect on participants earnings.
- Payouts may be requested 48 hours (two full days) from the time of the last sale/purchase posted in your referral Earnings Feed.
- Referral earnings will be issued via PayPal.com payments. Special circumstances, such as lack of PayPal service in the participants country, may warrant for alternative payout methods, providing that such change is approved by SWAPD staff members.
- SWAPD does not/will not cover the PayPal fee associated with paying out participants earnings.
- Transactions that were canceled due to refunds/chargebacks/unforeseen events, will cause a deduction of referral earnings. If the participants’ balance is zero, the deduction will cause a negative balance. Future earnings will be applied to cover the balance.
- Earnings on transactions made by a terminated account (suspended) are forfeited and withheld from participants.
- Minimum payout in the amount of 50 USD is required. Payout requests under this amount will be ignored and the payment won’t be fulfilled.
- Fractioned earnings will be rounded to the closest amount. For example, a 12.49 USD commission will be rounded to 12.00 USD, while a 12.50 USD commission (or higher) will be rounded to 13.00 USD.
- All payments shall be issued within seven days of making the payout request.
- SWAPD reserves the right to remove/alter/correct any transaction in your Earnings Feed, without prior notification, and without any reason given.
C. Gaining new referrals.
Website promotion. If you use your website as a means of gaining new members, you must represent, warrant, and covenant on a continuing and ongoing basis, that your website does not violate any local laws or regulations, uses false or deceptive advertising, sweepstakes or gambling, and does not contain any comparative advertising, defamatory or infringing content.
Ineligible Websites. Websites that do not feature customer-friendly site navigation or contain acceptable content (including pornographic or hateful content) that SWAPD, in its sole discretion, determines does not meet a reasonably acceptable commercial or aesthetic standard will disqualify users from SWAPD referral program. If SWAPD, in the exercise of reasonable discretion, determines your website to be ineligible, all commissions, whether earned, unearned or pending, shall be forfeited.
Manual invitations. Users invited via deceptive practices, lies, false promotions or empty promises, will be notified of your actions. Members gained this way puts your SWAPD account at risk, earnings forfeited, and acceptance into the referral program revoked.
SWAPD may, at its sole discretion, refuse to accept you to the referral program, terminate your participation in the program at any time and for any reason. SWAPD reserves the right to terminate the whole program, without prior notification.
SWAPD reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. SWAPD may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
SWAPD may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SWAPD account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The Website is provided “as is”. SWAPD and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither SWAPD nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
In no event will SWAPD, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SWAPD under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SWAPD shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SWAPD, its contractors, staff members, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between SWAPD and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of SWAPD, or by the posting by SWAPD of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the European Union (Poland). If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; SWAPD may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.