Alright, let's do this... The story of SWAPD - How I went from being poor to a little less poor

edited

2 Likes

:smiley: Ty everyone.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing bro @SWAPD :hugs:

2 Likes

Great and really heart touching story :heart::fire::fire:Congratulations on your Success :fire::fire::fire: I will post mine too u will be amazed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!! :electric_plug:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this incredible story!

2 Likes

This story getting me in my feels

1 Like

Great story! for some reason, I thought you were born in Poland. Are you Polish? did you know the language from birth or you learned it after moving to Poland?

Very inspirational, I love how kinda easy it is to make money online.

5 Likes

Very inspirational story. What does mean for you average monthly earnings in the western world if we talk about numbers?

1 Like

Incredible story! Thanks for taking some time to share this with us. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this man. Iā€™m sure this will motivate many of us to grind and achieve what we desire. Lots of love and positivity :v:

1 Like

I spent a few years while a kid in Poland, but most of my life I lived in the US and was born there. My parents are both polish.

2 Likes

Canā€™t disclose, and even if I wanted to I couldnā€™t as it varies wildly. This year is kind of slow for me but itā€™s enough to live decently.

3 Likes

Iā€™m 1/4 Polish :slight_smile: My grandfather knows Polish and was born there until he had to escape cus of nazis :smiley:

2 Likes

Youā€™re lucky he got out, otherwise, you would have to learn this crazy language:

3 Likes

e-hoodrich :100:
do what you gotta do

Thanks for this Swapd! I am glad i finally read the story about this page!

1 Like

I love this! Itā€™s true. Itā€™s one thing to be counting every penny, and then have the luxury (knowing that youā€™ve worked for it) to come to a place of that privilege. Thanks for being humble, and sharing your journey!

3 Likes

This is a beautiful story

1 Like

This has remember me how I started selling my brand t shirts 1000kms away from my home and family, in a rent apartament with a Russian family in malaga spain and now I have my own physic shop in my city and growing my dreamā€¦ this story is very nice :heart: Thanks for creating such a good platform as Swapd :muscle:

3 Likes