Announcement: New Combined Services Perk for VIP, Diamond Club, Millionaire, and Partner Members!

Yo, SWAPD Family!

We’ve got some exciting news! Starting today, VIP, Diamond Club, Millionaire, and Partner members can now enjoy a brand-new perk called Combined Services! :rocket:

What’s Changing?

In the past, we didn’t allow the upselling of other users’ services, even if it was necessary for your service. But today, we’re shaking things up! Now, our top-tier members can upsell the services of other members alongside their own ongoing or existing services. This new perk applies only to services, and only to VIP, DC, MC, and Partner members (as sellers).

Here’s How It Works:

1. No Direct Upselling: You can’t just upsell someone else’s service at a higher price if that’s the only thing you’re offering. Keep it fair and transparent for everyone.
  2. Combine Services Thoughtfully: You can upsell other members’ services in conjunction with your own (and it’s best to have the blessing of the seller you’re utilizing). This is all about working together to deliver great results!
  3. Services Only, No Assets: This perk is only for services, not assets.

Why Are We Doing This?

• Make Life Easier for Buyers: No more bouncing around the platform, searching for multiple providers to get the job done.
  • Stronger Service Offerings: We believe this can streamline many of the more complex services offered here.
  • Encourage Collaboration: Seller-to-seller collaborations are the name of the game. This perk could attract more members to join our high-tier ranks!

Remember, This is a Trial!

We’re testing the waters with this change and will keep a close eye to ensure it’s not being abused. If it doesn’t work out, we’ll go back to the drawing board. But for now… let the collabs begin!

Do you have questions or concerns? Drop them here, and let’s chat! :blush:

Happy swapping!

— The SWAPD Team

27 Likes

Just to make things clear!

Let me give you an example of an OK scenario for this perk:

1. You start a ticket for legacy verification
  2. You tell the buyer he needs press
  3. You start another ticket with a seller who provides press, to supplement your service

Not OK scenario:

1. You start a ticket for press
  2. You buy the press elsewhere to deliver to your buyer

This collab isn’t meant for upselling single services, nor for having two sellers in a single ticket. It’s intended for supplementation of your existing service; only then can you look elsewhere, and yes, you are free to upcharge for arranging things for the buyer.

Fore more info:

3 Likes

People who were banned for upselling right now:

11 Likes

noice

3 Likes

game is game guys

4 Likes

WOW :scream::fire:

2 Likes

Wow, wow said wow!

5 Likes

Great news! :grin:

1 Like

Finally Old guy

1 Like

This is a game changer! :fire::fire::fire: Snapchat services available if anyone is ready to collaborate :white_heart:

1 Like

so for dump peoples like me question goes to @SWAPD can i resell other sellers services ?

1 Like

Half of Swapd is reselling to each other.

2 Likes

proof or stfu

3 Likes

Ok OnlyNoob

2 Likes

1 Like

Only if you need it to get your job done. You cannot directly resell a single service and profit from it, this is NOT what this is about. Take another try and read my OP again.

4 Likes

For Example I Have A 100K Channel Which I Am Not Able To Verify For Some Reason But A Seller Here Is Able To, I Can Claim In My Title “Verified On Your Desired Name” And Then I Use The Other Seller For The Verification Part And Split The Money On Which We Agreed On? I Know I Am A SC Member, Just Asking.

1 Like

I am not going to answer until you properly format your text. But skimming through it, I can already tell you no. First, you’re a safety concern. These perks do no apply to your account level.

5 Likes

Just to make things clear!

Let me give you an example of an OK scenario for this perk:

1. You start a ticket for legacy verification
  2. You tell the buyer he needs press
  3. You start another ticket with a seller who provides press, to supplement your service

Not OK scenario:

1. You start a ticket for press
  2. You buy the press elsewhere to deliver to your buyer

This collab isn’t meant for upselling single services, nor for having two sellers in a single ticket. It’s intended for supplementation of your existing service; only then can you look elsewhere, and yes, you are free to upcharge for arranging things for the buyer.

7 Likes

Feel like this might open a loophole for sketchy members to bundle up their services through other sellers and evade direct accountability when a job/delivery fails.

Guys who have a specialty make this place unique. New rule could saturate the market w/ non-creative types and eventually raise costs for adding layers of a middleman.

1 Like