Announcement: New Combined Services Perk for VIP, Diamond Club, Millionaire, and Partner Members!

That’s why this is a trial period. If we see abuse, we will cancel the perk.

4 Likes

New members can’t utilize this perk, BTW. Only VIP and higher. Thus removing a vast majority of sketchiness.

2 Likes

Yes but in my experience even trusted seller’s methods and services can sometimes stray away from expectations not long after ticket is complete, and so having the ability to do this to other members at scale may not be a good idea in the rare circumstance it happens.

Less quality control IMO.

1 Like

Tickets get monitored very thoroughly, I assume combined service tickets will be double and triple checked so i doubt any of this stuff would happen.

Don’t snitch baby :smiling_face_with_tear::raised_hand::pray:

I do need press every now and then for TikTok verification cases from buyers. Combing through listings on here for affordable press that actually works for TikTok verification is a headache.

Hit me up if you can put together packages which are quite affordable and can work for TikTok cases. I will be more than happy to add that to my own listing and sell to my buyers.

So far, no problems with this new set up! Some users are already utilizing this new perk :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What about the scenario where you have an asset and require a service to deliver this asset to your client? Is this acceptable?
Or there should be no assets at all neither from seller 1 nor seller 2?

PM me the exact details (or post here if you’re OK with it), as I lack data to process an answer for you.

1 Like