GET a page on Famous Birthdays! [VERIFIED 20+ SALES]

Messaged brotha. Check DM :).

1 Like

Bump!
I increased my workability, so I can do more pages than before at one time! Currently working on 5, and can do up to 8!

1 Like

Another delivery complete

1 Like

Hi can you PM the costs please

Done :muscle:t2:

Another page delivered just now, in only 4 days.

iā€™m interested can you pm me

1 Like

Delivered one the other day. Remember, I am currently the ONLY one here who has successfully been delivering these and I am the original source, everyone else is selling through directly me or through one of my bulk partners that resell the service.

Whatā€™s the point lying to get more people to buy your service? I sell this on here also, I donā€™t buy directly through you or your bulk partners :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:thinking: how are you sure of that, when you PMed me about starting a partnership a while back, but then you found someone else. I know you are going through a 3rd party, who is very likely going through me. I highly doubt you are doing them yourself.

This service was literally not offered by anyone until I started offering it, and now it is popping up everywhere through resellers reselling it.

1 Like

I didnā€™t find someone else, I did it long before you even posted this thread. I just didnā€™t realise there was a demand for it thatā€™s why I didnā€™t create a thread

Still available

Successfully delivered another page!

Another page delivered! Who wants on famous birthdays?

Marked Premium, letā€™s get more sales on this!

Keep up the good work @multimrweb

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Interested, pm me please

1 Like

Still open for business!

1 Like

#readyforbusiness

Bump