How to Remove Airbnb Review-- Remove Airbnb Reviews - Remove Airbnb Red Flags -VIP Seller- Cheapest On-site -- 100% Success Rate

God let’s winners stay

3 Likes

2 Likes

good lemons went swapd

4 Likes

Giant Llamas Wearing Sunglasses

7 Likes

Why would someone say that ? :thinking:

2 Likes

gays like wealthy sellers

3 Likes

3 Likes

Finally man thank you

These old sellers were bullying innocent me

2 Likes

and by sale they’re referring to a garage sale I’m doing aand not quite sure how they’re expecting everyone knows about our inside convos

2 Likes

can someone kick this guy off the platform?

2 Likes

because he’s not verified or what did he do?

2 Likes

he send me message

2 Likes

you mean hey send me a message?

2 Likes

He delivered for me

2 Likes

delivered before ticket was even opened!

3 Likes

Hello, how much please?

2 Likes

Good for you, but not allowed FYI :slight_smile:

2 Likes

to be fair it was somewhat unintentionally done as I the buyer gave the info I told my connect to remove so happened my connect also received my communication instantly and executed so I believe within few hours the reviews were removed I chuckled and the buyer is a VIP so I figured he would follow through and get us paid. We were happy for delivering so quickly obviously expected it to be a high quality service to the buyer not so much of breaking rules.

On much more important note, where do I read on the policy on that specific concept of delivering before opening a ticket so we stay compliant?

I quickly skimmed through: SWAPD Policies - SWAPD and couldn’t find the policy referencing delivery before opening a ticket. Please advise!

2 Likes

SWAPD ensures trust and safety between buyers and sellers. Conducting deals outside of tickets eliminates security. If the theatrical buyer had not paid, we would have been unable to do anything as it was not in-ticket.

3 Likes

Can you remove for a guest as well?

2 Likes