Instagram Username Claim Service (GENERIC)| How to get an inactive username on Instagram

I’m just making a suggestion. I just wanted you to know that things like this are approved because I’m inside the M. If you can’t get the case about username cause it can’t be done, I think you can start getting it.

5 Likes

No this wasn’t a suggesting you were stating a factual statement of something you can do but when another user inquired you said you couldn’t.

4 Likes

Answer deleted. A user has been blocked by M for referencing a username at least 100 times. But 1 week ago, I got a positive result about the transfer of the name of a banned account. Try it on a few accounts and you’ll see.

4 Likes

Or course

5 Likes

I can get 1L as well, But the problem is, So many people after 1L. Guarantee is very difficult unless we put Sheild on the account.

5 Likes

Is shield a real and it works?

5 Likes

Performed a complex username swap involving a verification badge that remained in tact :pray: all went very smoothly

6 Likes

Pleasure working with you!

3 Likes

any word is possible ?

3 Likes

Read the ruies

3 Likes

check DM

3 Likes

You also claim IGs usernames which are active and have a verification mark?

2 Likes

If they are inactive and verified.

1 Like

at what point is an account listed as inactive?

3 Likes