Is it possible to get my IG account pulled back with an OGE?

I bought a Meta verified eligible account without OGE, changed the email, added a phone number, connected it to a 2FA app and verified it with an ID.

Can it still be pulled back with the OGE? What are the chances this is possible?

1 Like

Typically, the original email address associated with an account is considered important because it serves as a primary means of verification and account recovery. Changing the email address and adding additional security measures such as a phone number and 2FA can make it more difficult for the original owner to regain access to the account, but it doesn’t necessarily eliminate the possibility entirely.

If the original owner has the original email address and other relevant information such as proof of purchase, they may still be able to submit a support request to the platform (in this case, Meta) and attempt to regain control of the account. The chances of success depend on various factors, including the platform’s policies, the completeness and accuracy of the information provided, and the willingness of the platform’s support team to assist.

Keep in mind that buying, selling, or accessing accounts without proper authorization is often against the terms of service of most online platforms, including social media platforms like Meta. Engaging in such activities can lead to account suspension, termination, or other consequences.

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

robot destroy GIF by VICE En Español

3 Likes

Okaay Ok GIF by MOODMAN

Yes it can. Anyone that says it can’t is just trying to sell your page even if they don’t pull it from you.

Bro asked chat GPT :joy:

1 Like

Did I do something wrong? I found a simple solution.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :rofl: :sob:

He just grabbed the first thing that popped up on his screen and slapped it on here without even glancing at it.

I can get the account back even if it’s not OGE, so basically if you buy the right person you should be fine. If the seller wants to get the account back, there’s always a way to do it

3 Likes

it was my fault bb
Kamala Harris Judging You GIF by Saturday Night Live

i mean i love the honesty

Now, back to the OP’s question. I had a bad experience buying an Instagram account without OGE. The seller claimed that the original email address associated with the account was lost, but he was lying. After I used the account for a week, he pulled it back, even though I had changed all the security settings and enabled two-factor authentication. The account can be easily recovered by the seller, so having the OGE is important. I never buy accounts without OGE, no matter how trusted the seller is.

3 Likes

@Forest said it well- never buy an account without OGE/ Facts

2 Likes

I agree I think buying from the right person is most important , bought plenty of accounts without OGE.

1 Like

This is true. It’s only a problem if you get hacked from phishing links.

That’s right, OGE is still the #1 priority