Paid Instagram Verification is here “Meta Verified”

That’s what I think too…

1 Like

Why not? This will affect sales.

Can you ellaborate?

1 Like

Meta bringing in a subscription for a “badge” will not make the “verified badge” as important anymore. Even though, the badge may be different colours. It’s not as unique before. Demand for it I believe will decrease = lower sale for verification. So yes this will affect people on Swapd selling this service.

5 Likes

Yes, but I only reffered to us, regular people

1 Like

Imagine seeing profiles with badges but it’s a different colour than blue? What’s really different? Just the colour?

1 Like

Why wouldn’t we care about it if it’s a service we’re offering to other people? Lol

1 Like

You don’t understand me, I’m talking about people that don’t have anything to do with Instagram verification services

2 Likes

We have reached the end of the industry that was worth a billion dollars. I wish everyone the best of luck.

elon musk smoking GIF

11 Likes

never thought I’d actually end up using my degree, time to get a real job 🫠

7 Likes

“Us regular people don’t give a single damn about this“ you never stated people not doing instagram verifications. Your statement wasn’t clear.

1 Like

It couldn’t be more clear than that. What regular person in this world does Instagram verification?

When it comes to having a hideous orange or green badge that’s says you’re verified because you subscribe vs a legit blue badge that only notable people/brands can get then -

There will always be individuals who care enough about their image or company enough to still get what would be deemed exclusive. Just my experience.

16 Likes

I totally agree. Would be different if it’s the exact same blue badge. But if it’s another color, I’m pretty sure it would not change anything to the actual market.

Y’all should just bet which colour it’ll be at this point

5 Likes

I told everyone this would
Happen, If they turn out blue it’s gonna be bad

1 Like

Even worse, it’s controlled by an AI programmatic cyborg lizard named Mark.

4 Likes

6 Likes

When?

I mean, that’s the only thing to bet on, since it’s pretty official that a badge will be rolling out in the near future…

1 Like