Some of you may not like this news, but we’re forced to take this action. Starting May 1st, SWAPD staff will no longer check whether the account included in the sale has the original email.
- For one, Instagram is removing the easy to access data option. Starting May 1st, you will be required to download the entire account data.
- The second reason is that these data files are sometimes huge. For example, at this very moment, I am on my 2nd hour downloading a 120 GB file to verify an OG email for an adult-related Twitter account.
- The third reason is that we don’t have the manpower or time (and disk space) to do this. We tolerated this setup with Twitter, but we have lots and lots of IG transfers. We simply cannot handle this extra load.
- Buyers will receive tutorials during checkout tickets on downloading and verifying the OG data starting May 1st.
- We will not start the grace period until the buyer confirms the download.
- We will increase our intolerance for sellers who lied about not having the OG email, this includes 1-4 week suspensions.
We sincerely apologize for this move, but we were forced by this recent Instagram change.
Thank you for reading.