SWAPD 3.0 Roadmap! See what's new, and report what's broken!

Check your settings.

1 Like

Update - Reply by email has been fixed.

1 Like

We’re running behind on some new features, we will update you as they come out, one by one.

Sidebar Text Ads are up! We’re only battling one minor bug where guests don’t see them, should be fixed soon.

@Lunar @HamzaKhan - PM me to claim your spots.

2 Likes

Update: We had a minor bug preventing guests from seeing ads. This now has been fixed!

1 Like

Update: User statuses are now a thing.

2 Likes

Use this feature to let others know when you’re away, sleeping, or whatever.

I’m dying :cowboy_hat_face:

Until when?

We’re all dying to be fair.

1 Like

More changes are coming up next week!
Also, we’ve had some issues with our fee calculator showing incorrect values for some user groups. This will be fixed on Monday.

1 Like

Today’s updates:

• The fee calculator has been fixed and upgraded
  • We’ve dropped (permanently) the prices for SideBar Ads from 999 USD per month to 599 USD.
2 Likes

Sponsored search results are now live! Give us time to update the knowledge base and pricing pages. But if you wish to order, you can do so now.

2 Likes

Would pay for this

1 Like

Also, not a crazy priority bc it doesn’t sound like many people use auctions and this specific issue likely doesn’t happen regularly, but a user who bids in an auction should be prompted with this disclosure before they submit a bid. They shouldn’t be able to back out once the auction ends. If the buyer backs out, it’s a big waste of time that could have been avoided (sometimes many days depending on the length of the auction).

1 Like

The website on desktop has been auto-switching to dark mode the past 36 hours on my end. I use Chrome. Settings say light, but it’s glitching to dark

Getting logged out on Android for no f reason and unable to login again it says try again later :confused:

If you get logged out, don’t try again for 20 min. Don’t even look at the SWAPD icon. It’s our security feature. If you enter a wrong pass even once, you’re blocked for 20+ min. Harsh, but it stopped bruce force attacks :smiley: No more hacked swapd accounts!

1 Like

Also I am still getting notifications even after getting logged out

Yes because that’s it works. To stop them, go to your side preferences, go to apps, and disconnect your phone.