Unbanning Andrew & Tristan Tate and Verifying an African President: How SWAPD Users Became Unrivaled Kings of Social Media!

if you guys unabnned Andrew Tate then Luke Belmar could be memeber of this community :sweat_smile:

He said in interview that he paid 10k$ for Andrew Unban

Give a link to the interview :smiley: We cannot be sure if he funded this in some way (I doubt it), so I would have to call him out on a lie :slight_smile: We can prove our side, can he?

2 Likes

He says in the video “And then he got banned again, guess who he called.” My guess is he called, and it didn’t work, and SWAPD stepped in :smiley: Remember, we’re talking about unbanning him when the worst info came out on him, he was considered un-unbannable.

4 Likes

Question is this guy a swapd memeber ? He was bragging on twitter about banning other big ecom space memebers and had 0 reason too. Like Luke Alexander all because they disagreed with his numerology bs. Then Luke had to pay 5-10k to get his own account unbanned .

No such services were found (for bans). Only for unbans :smiley: Seems like someone here tried to unban Luke Alexander.

Back on topic, though. This is about how awesome we are! Right? @Comfy?

1 Like

Wow! This gave me goosebumps of how awesome we really are! These are the levels swapd holds in the social media space. The best of the best. Number #1 spot baby!

1 Like

Sorry but swapd is like MrBeast. Its a brand and like it or not you’re the reason we feel this attached to this site.

Your cringe humor made the community what it is today.

1 Like

Not my ass (For now) :smiley::+1:

1 Like

True on that! SWAPD has been a life-changing experience for a lot of users here. One of the strongest and most helpful communities out there.

2 Likes

Happy to contribute! It’s sad I couldn’t help Alex Jones to get back on Twitter (would be another big event) because Elon had a personal beef with him :joy:

he isn’t but he would like to be! He asked me about these services I agreed to help (with a valid reason) but as soon as he started sending me requests with reasons such as he doesn’t like people, I stopped replying to this guy :clown_face:

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure to know this place :slight_smile:

1 Like

@killua and @gioeste undoubtedly ruled the realm of Twitter verifications, until Elon undeniably disrupted everything.

But Swapd is definitely among the best communities for unique social media services. The staff and admins are genuinely cool. I remember being part of a different forum years ago where the owner, a 55-60 year-old dude, would ban anyone who hurt his ego lol.

3 Likes

New things will come :smiley: Elon Musk hinting at Vine comeback (if US really bans TikTok)

3 Likes