Verified Accounts Longetivity

Hi All,

I just got a twitter/ Instagram Account verified for few clients of mine ( Without PR)

My Question/ Doubt is does these accounts have the risk to revoke.

Actually we are planning to get sponsored ads generated on it. So before doing that i want to know about risk involved in NOn PR verified accounts.
I dont want to spend thousands on an account that may get revoked of its verification after sometime.

I don’t think anyone will be able to answer that decisively. Your best bet is to try one account and start small and see where it takes you.

I also saw many accounts verified without any PR or Presence in Google Search. And accounts are still verified even after 1+ Years.

I am thinking of the same. The issue is I am planning to spend $100,000+ on Adverts and promotions and sponsors. Now the issue is if its gets revoked, it will be wasted. I have seen hundreds of accounts of verified for years with Zero Pr’s.
I think this will always be uncertain, and the best bet would be, Incase if gets unverified, get it done again maybe.

If it got verified via some rogue employee, then you can worry. If not, then spend some of that ad money to build up the PR just in case it gets removed. At least you have a fighting chance once (if) it happens.

Thanks @SWAPD Really focus on building some PR;s now.

1 Like

I had my account verified without PR’s . Its been more than a year and Still going strong. So, its pretty much a chance thing and you can never be 100% . But what i have seen is mostly survives, Touch wood.

Hoping for the same here too.
Thanks

Totally agree with the staff. If your ad spend is 6 figures wouldn’t hurt to spend a small fraction of that on actual PR to protect your investment.

Yes.i also feel that’s wise, and have started contacting few pr sellers out

1 Like

And moreover you can for cheaper prs for the nos. You don’t need to spend thousands on something like a Forbes/NYT. Just collect few small/medium scale prs

1 Like

You have any contact of such cheap pr guys

I Think Jkr and Lunar Have some post in Swapd, providing search service.
For reference : [New May Update!] High Quality & Fast PR Services | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member

1 Like

Thanks