We're officially parting with TransferWise.com - Let's collaborate on alternatives

CashApp isn’t available in Europe, and chargebacks on there are way too easy.

I have checked Payoneer website , for Enterprise solution like Swapd you need to contact them to be 100% sure about escrow services

Our hosting company uses FastSpring.com - I was impressed with their system I will contact their support to see if it’s suitable for our company. They offer a variety of payments to buyers, the only downside is I think they hold funds for 2-3 weeks.

What about Zelle ?

In the US it works really well

Zelle is also US only.

I think payoneer is best way in my country i can only pay in TW ,Btc and payoneer becouse if we going to send payment via westrn union or money the asking much qus ,

I emailed FastSpring.com, I will let you guys know.

I don’t think Western Union is an option unless they open an office inside @SWAPD’s mega-mansion.

3 Likes

Payoneer is pretty good and have below benefits :

#1 : Payoneer to Payoneer is free
#2 : Sending payoneer to payoneer is same day , sometime it stucks if payment is big and receiver’s account has not received any big payments in past .
#3 : No chargeback issues

If they allow Escrow stuff then Payoneer will be great .

Skrill is also a good option but their fees is like 2.5 or 3% which is high .

Stripe :

I made a payment’s link now 4 december, you pay now 4 december, i get the transaction on Stripe approved , BUT i will get them on my account, after 3 or 7 business day , so today’s payment will get processed from monday 7 december, that’s mean you will get the funds ready to get the payout, 10 december (if you are allowed on 3 days), or next monday (14), then you can do the payouts – so let’s say you can get finally the cash in 2 weeks

I use this for offline’s services since 2017

1 Like

paypal the best anyway

There’s no point using PayPal for high purchases because fees are massive, PayPal limit accounts and chargebacks are high

2 Likes

I think USDT would be a good idea, it can be purchased almost from anywhere in the world using coinbase or binance.

If TRC20 is being used then transfer happens within a second and for free!

Payoneer is a good option too but sometimes, bigger payments get stuck, that sucks!

Stripe isn’t available in lots of countries, also once the transaction approves, it takes 7 to 9 days business days to arrive in your back.

Do consider USDT, or swapd can create their own cryptocurrency but that’s just too much of work load.

1 Like

No one:
Literally no one:
@jakeshaw: Paypal the best anyway

Sorry :stuck_out_tongue: But PayPal may be fine for small purchases. When bigger payments (and frequent) start happening, you get treated like scum. And they hold your funds for 180 days if limited. TransferWise had the decency to release all funds (I hope, they’ve said it’s sent).

8 Likes

PayPal sux and Coinbase literally asks you for your face and ID everytime you send a transaction above $100 lmfao.

open your own merchant processor, call it SWAPD FUX :wink:

Yes, my vote goes to a Stable Coin whether it’s USDT or USDC

Uphold

Why dont you just integrate a payment processor like mollie, sofort or stripe directly into the ticketing system. It will save you guys a lot of time.

If they don’t pay out every day, then get it backed by a credit facility so all remains liquid.

1 Like

Uphold.com

1 Like