How to make your first $100k on Facebook Instream Ads by Videos Monetization - [ 100% WORKING ] - Setup payouts / avoid copyrights / Go Viral

Service type: Guide + Mentorship on How to make money from Facebook Instream Ads / Videos Monetization – Learn how to get monetized on fb, create viral/non-copyrighted videos, setup payouts on facebook & get your videos into recommendation

Price: 1250$ + fees

Description:

Hello everyone,

I am back with a 100% working money making guide and mentorship from Facebook Instream Ads.

as you all know I have successfully sold over 50+ guides of performance bonus program and got amazing reviews from the learners! head over to my old thread for Vouches + Details —> How to make money on Facebook - Creators Bonus Program - upto 1000 USD a day

So, what you will get in this guide?

1. All basics to advance knowledge about Facebook Instream Ads and Monetization of Pages

2. How to find viral content + Mangement of pages + what type of pages to buy

3. Content Creation - How to make viral videos OR I can refer you to team of Content Creators who can make High quality videos for you (if you dont know how to do editing and stuff )

4. Setting up payouts for monetization OR (if you’re live in non Eligible country - I can help you setup US / UK LLC + Bank account to recieve payouts smoothly)

5. How to setup Facebook USA accounts in bulk to utilize them for posting + making your videos viral.

6. How to go VIRAL on facebook & get your videos into recommendations hence – make big $$$$

It’s a complete guide and mentorship of 3 days in which you will learn everything you need to know about making money from facebook instream ads

REQUIREMENTS TO GET STARTED:

You need atleast 500$ + 200k to 400k Audience page to get started - to acquire monetized page and get some followers on it + setting up some US ids. + $500 more if you don’t know how to make /edit videos

Checkout my other services that you can relate:

I got you covered, if you dont have time or don’t know how to edit/find viral videos, you can simply buy videos, buy a monetized page, setup your payout and start earning money

If you live in a non Eligible country or if you’re a non US resident I can also help you Setup LLC in UK / US / CA + Bank accounts (physical or virtual any - depends on your budget

If you get demonetized, I still got you coveredMonetize your Restricted Facebook Pages ( Red to Green FB Monetization ) | Exclusive on SWAPD | How to fix Instream Ads Monetization Policies, Restrictions - #8 by FaadixD

NOTE: If you want to learn all the services I provide above - for an additional charges, I can make a guide for you for each of the service listed above

Feedbacks of my Clients / Students:

28 Likes

:pray:t3:

2 Likes

Great :+1:

If I had the money I would buy it right away!

1 Like

Let me know if you have the resources .i.e monetized page + 1 or 2 big audience Usa page then I can guide you for free as to show case the casestudy of this mentorship.

2 Likes

W

Just to be clear, you need :

• A monetized page
• the $1250 for the cost of the mentorship
• $500 for something else
• Another page with 200-400k followers
• $500 if you don’t want to make the videos yourself

Is that correct ?

:rocket::rocket::rocket:

Glws

W