How to make money on Facebook - Creators Bonus Program - upto 1000 USD a day

Hello Swappers,

I’m Fahad Sharif from Pakistan, I’m 24 y/o serial entrepreneur by profession — Social Media Monetization & Digital Marketing are my main expertise.

I’ve been in the business for 12 years – half my age spent acquiring the knowledge about everything related to Building Brands, Marketing, Monetization on every platform - just name it – I was very blessed to realize my passion early enough to dive deeper into it.

Well fortunately, these past few years has been really paying off and I have made some unbelievable payouts on a couple of ventures I have started and shared before on the forum such as Facebook Instream Ads, Facebook Bonus Subscriptions, Facebook Reels Bonus, Facebook Performance Bonus, Facebook Audience Network

Click here to read my post on[Case Study] - How I made a Million Dollars in 4 months from Facebook Performance Bonus Program

Enough intro, let’s get to the point now. In this mentorship program, I will personally guide you all the steps to make upto $300 to $1000 a day from Facebook Performance Bonus Program.

In this program you will learn:

• Introduction facebook bonus programs
  • How to get started /setup payout (for non US members too)
  • How and where to find the viral content?
  • How to grow your facebook page
  • How to get more reach / engagement to make upto 300 to 1k$ a day on bonus
  • How to make the payouts secure to ensure the payments

Besides learning, you will get these benefits aswell:

• Contacts to the Network of 100M Fanpages (to get you promoted)
  • Access on my US Groups with 500k + 300k + 250k + 100k Members (for 30 days)
  • Access on my 4 Million+ Facebook Pages (for 30 days)

Time Period: 10 Days (1-on-1 Mentorship) -in these 10 days, you will be able to make 300 to 1k$ a day + you would have already made 2k to 5k$+ (depends how much u invest)

Capital Required to start making money = $1.5k

Charges = $2000 + Swapd Fee

This course is for anyone who have a performance bonus page
If you dont have a performance bonus page, thats fine. I can arrange that for you too if you have enough capital to invest on

Read more about bonus program here : https://www.facebook.com/creators/programs/bonuses

30% OFF for the first 5 members

20 Likes

GLWS :fire: :fire:

1 Like

you are the best here, good luck

2 Likes

Really Awesome…! :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

1 Like

@FaadixD is a pro. Good luck with sales!

4 Likes

Thanks partner :wink:

Thanks buddy!

Tysm boss, this coming from you means alot.

Giving 30% OFF to the first 5 members. (Limited Spots only)

4 Likes

I will of course buy this if i had enough budget, i can imagine the potential of all of this!!

1 Like

Let’s do it. I’m taking the 30% discount :sunglasses::fist:t3:

Well, if you have a performance bonus page then dm me. I will connect you with someone who have the budget but no page – you guys can partner up and split the revenue together.

Sure bud! i will pm you.

2 Likes

PM sent

Hi, do you know if the bonus program would be renewed next year or how long it last??

1 Like

thats a steal! made millions through method and selling at only 2k!

1 Like

I know also several people who have budget ready. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hey friend,

Facebook is still sending out the Bonus invites even on CANADA too, and once bonus invite page stays active for 4 to 6 months. It keeps getting renewed – We can say it’s going to stay here for next year too, I’m not sure if you have heard about #FacebookReelContest - They just started paying $100k Bonus on a single reel if its gets viral. that’s insane!

thanks buddy, it sure is!

I will keep an eye on a good performance page, will let you know once i find it. Thanks.

1 Like

DM please have a good capital