☆ Twitter / X ☆ Claim Desired Usernames, Recover Hacked Accounts with 100% Guarantee or Refund! (Updated)

Hi there,

Glad to be offering these unique services that have been in high demand recently.

Handle changes:
We can claim your desired Twitter usernames under the following requirements:

Updated requirements:

• Placeholder account that is subscribed to Verified Organizations program (Gold check)
  • The placeholder must belong to a legitimate business.
  • Sometimes ad spend on X is required.

Hacked recoveries:
If your business accounts are facing issues such as being hacked, we can help you regain control of them.

To get help, send me your account URL, with a short explanation of how/when it was hacked and we’ll proceed from there.

We accept requests from various niches, including businesses, brands, technology, e-commerce, and more.

TAT:
Typically, we can complete requests within 0-48 hours. However, we may request up to 2 weeks in case of any unexpected internal delays.

For more details, please send a DM and I will reply as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Some reviews from clients on-site:

For my other Twitter services, check here:

Tags: Twitter, Usernames, Generic Handles, Username Claim, Hacked account, X, Hacked Recovery, Handle Swap

199 Likes

Messaging ya

2 Likes

Completed a case successfully on-site today.
Taking strong cases for next week :handshake:

2 Likes

Cost?

@Pitbull got a claim done for me!

10/10 service!

My pleasure!

Taking on strong requests for this week with affordable prices.

1 Like

Season 8 Wow GIF by The Office

1 Like

nice offer!

1 Like

Nice offer

1 Like

My request was completed in 24 hours, from ticket creation to success. Thank you!

Highly recommend this service.

1 Like

Messaging now

Great offer

Great offer

Glsw

Completed another ticket on-site within few hours.

Taking orders! :slight_smile:

1 Like