1.2M (luxury&motivation) instagram page available for sale

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 1,195,000
Topic/Niche: luxury and Motivation
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic Growth

Description: Africabillionaire is a 3yrs old luxury and motivation account with audience across the world. If you’re looking for a page that will represent your interest, this is it(with offers around $31000-$40000, we should close the deal so fast )

man you want to make a sale for 35k$, I invite you first to make small sales to test your reliability and you absolutely must have your identity validated otherwise you will never be able to make such a huge sale from the start

2 Likes

I’m advertising what I have for sale. Does it matter if I have made small sales in the past? What I have is what I put out there to be sold! About validation of identity, I provide all the required information while creating this account, my identity is not hidden. Besides the Escrow transfer system is designed to protect both the seller and the buyer. If you’re interested in the account, let’s talk about it, not about me making small sales first to be able to sell what I have for sale.

1 Like

I say this only for your own good, I know that doing this will help you sell better :raised_hands:t4:

Doing what exactly?

Post audience details.

Pictures of all the insight is attached the listing.
I posted all the audience details

Top countries not reached audience

Done