1.5 MILL TikTok

How wouldn’t it be my account?want me to screen share myself ?

Bump, probably selling today!

user please

It would’ve been worth more if the United States were 16% more than India, so my offer is $1000 with the copyright materials!

Did you see the current offer?

Bump.

DM me details please. We can negotiate seriously.

Please send me highest bid + handle please

Sent you c/o & handle.

My offer still stands at $2.5k

2 Likes

Current offer is double that sir.

Good luck man.

1 Like

I want to buy

I sent you a direct message :blush:

@SWAPD you’ve got to do something about these types of listings made by unrealistic sellers clogging up the listing home page with poor assets that the seller wants an over-inflated amount for. How many more times is this seller going to bump this same post or write “probably selling today!” This type of post is swapd-spam.

2 Likes

I am allowed to bump a thread once every 24 hours according to Swapd TOS. If you have an issue please contact me or a mod directly.

1 Like

Someone offered you $5k for it. If that isn’t enough, sell it somewhere else. You are spamming this thread with the same post over and over again which I know everyone is sick of seeing.

1 Like

3 people have offered 5k+ for this account. I wanted a little more than that. My apologies, didn’t mean to make it seem like spam. I won’t reply to this thread anymore.

1 Like

This is your thread and you can bump it every 24h, so don’t listen guys like the previewsly one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

C/O had been updated :slight_smile: