#1 FASTEST Instagram Generic 1L+ Username Claim Service | (ANY USERNAME - Even BANNED) | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member / SWAPD Partner

This is not true, you couldn’t get the banned username I was asking for.

And you shouldn’t make such false statements on somebody’s thread but open your own.

1 Like

Interesting :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just making a suggestion. I just wanted you to know that things like this are approved because I’m inside the Meta. If you can’t get the case about username cause it can’t be done, I think you can start getting it.

2 Likes

No this wasn’t a suggesting you were stating a factual statement of something you can do but when another user inquired you said you couldn’t.

1 Like

Answer deleted. A user has been blocked by Meta for referencing a username at least 100 times. But 1 week ago, I got a positive result about the transfer of the name of a banned account. Try it on a few accounts and you’ll see.

1 Like

This statement is false as well. You simply couldn’t get the banned username and now you are making up excuses.

If you can get “all unseen usernames”, just show us and get something like @cat as proof. If you have it, open your own thread and sell your service.

But please stop talking nonsense and making offers on somebody else’s sales thread. Thanks.

3 Likes

Or course

2 Likes

I can get 1L as well, But the problem is, So many people after 1L. Guarantee is very difficult unless we put Sheild on the account.

2 Likes

Is shield a real and it works?

2 Likes

Performed a complex username swap involving a verification badge that remained in tact :pray: all went very smoothly

3 Likes

Pleasure working with you!

1 Like

any word is possible ?

1 Like

Read the ruies

1 Like

check DM

1 Like

You also claim IGs usernames which are active and have a verification mark?

1 Like