#1 Instagram/ Facebook Username Claim Service| Swaps & Verified Name Changes - FAST & SAFE | MILLIONAIRE CLUB Member / SWAPD Partner | 100+ Cases Completed!

Hello everyone, due to the massive success we’ve been having off site and the tickets we’ve been completing onsite we decided to make a thread dedicated to Non generic claims, verified name changes and swaps!

Honest feedback from users experience with us ON SITE!

[

• Non generic username claims (Even Banned handles!):
  • 6 Letters minimum!
  • Must be inactive for 1 year
  • We can claim to your existing account or provide you a fresh account.

Swaps:

• If you own two accounts and want to swap the username we are able to process these requests (EVEN GENERICS)!

Verified Name Changes:

• If you have a verified username and want to change the name without losing the badge we can support this!

TAT:

1-3 days on average, but often we’ve been seeing much much faster!

To get a speedy quote please send:

1. Your current @
  1. Desired @
  1. Screenshot of the email linked to the account!

Payment Method:

USDT, Wise, Wire

Tags: Username Claim, Verified Username Change, Username Swap, Verified Name Change, Swaps, Claims, Instagram, Facebook

11 Likes

Glws!

4 Likes

Thank you boss!

2 Likes

Vouch for @Hooper 5+ stars!

4 Likes

Great working with you! @TheWolf

3 Likes

GLWS :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey @Hooper I just sent you a pm. Could you please get back to me when you have a free moment?

2 Likes

Hey @Hooper, I sent you a new message. Is there a chance you could get back to me please?

3 Likes

Great work, username claim to an existing account was fast and efficient. Seller is responsive and very professional!

3 Likes

Thank you! Was a pleasure helping you with your verified name change :heavy_check_mark: @jkl2117

2 Likes