#1 Spot on Twitter/X Trends Anywhere OR Your Money Back Guaranteed! #Trending #X #Twitter

Service type: I will get you Trending on Twitter worldwide OR you get a complete refund no questions asked

Price: $750

Description: Your hashtag will be propelled to the forefront by a network of accounts strategically located across the USA, Brazil, Turkey, Germany, and more. :earth_americas::fire:

• Each account, fluent in English, spans various interests from generic and crypto to NFT and personal accounts.

• :globe_with_meridians::sparkles: Rest assured, I prioritize authenticity – no bots or spam-like tweets will be part of this trend-setting journey.

• Comment β€œTREND” to get samples

:rocket: Just concluded Gig for a client- No 2 spot in USA, No 1 spot in Germany …

swapd 3

New case study for a client, client wanted his token to trend in the US, Netherlands, Germany, Brazil and some other countries :point_down::point_down: ($KPEPE)

2 Likes

Case study please

1 Like

Sent you a message

Is it working

It definitely is

Want to do this

1 Like

please specify on description, price is for 24 hours?

What if our hashtag is also used by others?
How do users land on our tweet

Thats what makes me stand out.
I’ve created a package where we have twitter accounts that post the exact content you want
ranging from 10 to 50 twitter accounts, that will drain the noise from other accounts, not completely but at least to an extent

Hi,

Can you still do this ?

I need 2 hours

Yeah send me the keyword

check PM

TREND

dm me please

PM case study.

Sent you a case study of a just concluded ticket

Hey want one usa trending pls dm

1 Like