100 Meta Representative Emails for EMEA, APAC, NA, and LATAM Regions | Manually Verified!

Type of leads: Meta Representatives
Price: 250$

Description: Throughout the past years, I have compiled an extensive collection of email addresses belonging to Meta Representatives. The majority of these representatives are part of the Media Partnerships team, responsible for providing support to creator agencies, public figures, and other media entities. I have organized these representatives into regional categories: EMEA, APAC, NA, and LATAM.

I have personally verified each email address in this database, ensuring its accuracy. It is important to note that as of writing today, all of the contacts included in this database are still employed at Meta.

What can I do with this list?
If you are interested in opening a partner portal, these are the representatives you should contact. However, please keep in mind that it is recommended to have an established agency with clients before reaching out to these representatives.

1 Like

ready to take 10 mails to check and write a review

I can give a discount, but I won’t give it away for free.

how can we trust that they’re legit ?

bro, no one here will buy this, firstly you are not confirmed

1 Like

litteraly no one will pay :joy: :joy: :joy:

What do you mean by ‘Legit’? These email addresses belong to the representatives and are their official work emails. If required, I can provide proof to administrators to validate their authenticity and confirm that they are indeed valid and currently active.

Nobody is forcing you to buy this. Open to negotiate.

1 Like

1k$ for public emails lol

Price?

Price is in the topic.

I have 150$ , ok?

If you accept a lower price, it may be okay.

These emails will not provide Portal access as Portal is only assigned to partners who are on the whitelist btw.

No but these are the reps who whitelist people. In order to become a managed partner they need to add you to Salesforce. I can give instructions for people who are buying this.

What type of clients / agencies do they look for on the surface? And do these guys answer cold emails?

Creator agencies, music labels etc. You’d have to introduce your company first, the goal is to establish a healthy relationship with them.

I’ll buy if this is legit

@Abstract can vouch :slight_smile: