100% Solve Limited Originality Of Content for FREE

Hello everyone , as you may know Limited Originality Of Content is a nightmare for a lot of people, so today i will give the best way to delete that fu***** facebook strick at 100% success rate and for FREE.

Step 1 : Change the Category of your page to “Gaming video creator” (after cleaning you can turn it to the old one)

Step:2 Play any game on the page (Live) for 3 days and try to accumulate 4 hours of playing within 4-5 videos

A small tip to avoid hurting your page audience and engagement is to hide the page to the top countries of your audience , so that when you finish cleaning your page will get back to normal.

Step 3 :Apply to Level Up gaming program as now you have all requirements here is the Link

Step 4: Remove all old content ( videos , pictures …) leave only the live gaming videos .

Step 5: Wait for 2-3 days for the algorithm to check the page and Then Appeal using learn more button.

Step 6 : After your page is clean (Green) don’t upload anything for 6-8 days to avoid getting LOC again.

Step 7 : Enjoy !

Note: This method works only for Yellow pages with Learn more button and the succes rate is 100%

Also please don’t lose your time asking if it’s working or not, i have used it in dozen pages! So hurry up and clean your pages as facebook may patch this trick ! and a lot of people are charging too much for it so enjoy it as it Free !

10 Likes

I don’t have anything to do with facebook pages, but thanks for sharing this info for free!

Thanks for the article! Very helpful!

1 Like

the best! Cheers :clinking_glasses: @hamyeloued

1 Like

Thank you. I will try this.

Just for those wondering, I tried this on a red (restricted) monetization and it worked but you have to be able to contact support to request a review/appeal.

1 Like

How to contact them?

1 Like

@hamyeloued Do we really need to apply to Level Up program?

Yeah it’s part of process, i tried without and didn’t worked for me

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

NP brother, you can stream game easily with https://omlet.gg/

yes I’m using that right now.

The problem is that the view hour is not moving and I could not meet the 4-hour requirements.