$1000+ every month take home passive income- Aged web hosting company for sale

Price decreased.
I will provide system administrator that will take care your business and you, 1 month free support to you and customers.
just count the money coming in every month.

as you might
know, web hosting is always evergreen and competitive business with huge potential.
VPS and dedicated server hosting company 19k+ annual income for sale.
$6500 annual cost. $13000+ take home income per year.

most of the clients are using our unmanaged dedicated
server and vps.

Instead of spending huge money on marketing and seo why not grow your income
by adding an income flow.

our servers are located in Germany data center , linux based using openvz virtualization
for vps and centos, ubuntu and debian for dedicated, all automated and click-based.

if you are non-technical or cannot manage, (a system admin) which I will provide you in $200
a month, you are good to go with the business. this guy will take all tech part for you. you just focus on marketing and he ll take care the tech part.

With unmanaged hosting, you won’t have to provide much support. all you need is to forward
the ticket ( if any) to your data center and they will take care.

there are hardly 1-5 tickets a month. I will assist you and also provide you a budget sys admin to take care of the servers and hosting company for you in $200 a month.

Most clients are from USA and Europe and Pakistan.
The hosting company is extremely easy to manage with a few high-paying clients.
16 unmanaged dedicated servers and a few VPS with a great retention rate.

our clients are also paying via cryptocurrency ( safe , no chargebacks).

most of the clients are paying via bitcoin, so there is no chargeback.

if you hold this crypto payment and use only 60% paid via PayPal, you can 10x
your profit in crypto. like we did.
proof

Reason for selling: I need urgent cash for one of my other projects.

please pm me for the required detail.

I’m interested, and have few questions

• How many customers do you have?
  • Maintenance cost for servers?
  • customer lifetime value?

thanks for your questions.

1- we have total 185 clients, however we have discontinued shared hosting, new buyer
can retain and ping the sharedhosting clients if want. we have around 30 active dedicated and vps server customers at the moment.
2- maintenance cost of the server is between $500-700 , we charge customer double the maintenance cost
3- all our customer happy long term customers, most of them are above 3 years, some customers are with us for over 5 years. please see screenshot.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.