12k Twitter Followers only for $170 (Giveaway Method) || GET MASSIVE DISCOUNT|| LIMITED TIME

Understood. Great communication thus far from seller!

6 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I ordered a service from @GOATofSMM and I am very satisfied. I gained more followers than I expected. They even gave me a discount :blush: Swift responses. Efficient work. A real professional.

3 Likes

Thank youuu

3 Likes

May I ask how these followers are acquired and the geos?

1 Like

from giveaway

1 Like

Really interested in the feedback on this. Thank you for doing this. What did the initial results from TwitterAudit say?

3 Likes

Still available?

2 Likes

Yes sir

2 Likes

update:
Mixed feelings so far after 30 days, can’t fully endorse just yet.

Our account started at 88.3k followers and if the minimum were delivered I’d expect to see around 96.3k followers at completion. After delivery, our account just hit 96.3k, but as of right now I am sitting at just above 95k (it dipped below 95k slightly last night). So that’s a drop of 1.3k follower or about 16% after 30 days and falling more every day.

However, when you take into account that this Twitter account averages a net GAIN in followers (organically) of 25 per day, or 750 over a 30 day period on average. That makes the net drop rate of this service closer to 2k out of the 8k purchased or a whopping 25% and continuing to drop.

I’ll do another update after 90 days total have elapsed, here’s hoping the bleeding stops and I can recommend this service.

5 Likes

I buy from you time ago.
I need your service again for the new project.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

More order ongoing

1 Like