111K Established Instagram Account in Celebrity Niche

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 111K
Topic/Niche: Celebrity

Description:
I’ve got some exciting news to share! After putting a lot of dedication into growing my Instagram account focused on Gal Gadot, I’ve decided it’s time to pass it on to someone new. So, I’m selling my account with 111K amazing followers! :tada:

Most of the followers are dedicated fans who love everything about Gal Gadot. It’s been incredible connecting with so many enthusiastic fans and sharing all the latest updates, photos, and news about her. But I believe it’s time for someone else to take it to the next level.

Here are a few reasons why this could be a great opportunity for you:

Engaged Community: The followers are highly engaged and genuinely interested in Gal Gadot content.

Established Audience: The account has a solid foundation, making it easier for you to start or expand your social media presence.

Biggest in the Niche: This is the largest account dedicated to Gal Gadot, giving you a strong position in this niche.

What you’ll get:

• Full access to the account and all its content.
  • Insights into the audience’s demographics and engagement.
  • My support during the transition to ensure everything goes smoothly.

If you’re a fan of Gal Gadot and want to dive into the social media world, this is your chance! Feel free to DM me if you’re interested or have any questions. Let’s chat and see how this amazing community can become yours. :star2:

Can’t wait to see where this journey takes the account next!

Hi, interested! Dm

Sent you DM already