120K Travel IG FOR SALE | USA Audience | 2yr Aged | OG Email

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 120K
Topic/Niche: Travel - Couple, Honeymoon, Destination, Hotels
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic, F/U, Slow Growth from Likes, IG Stories

Description: I created about several accounts in different niches in May/June 2017. I have a couple that I now monetize and going in that direction and ready to sell off the remainder. Two have been successfully sold already.

This TRAVEL IG account was created on Mobile and then grown with MP with F/U, Likes, IG story views and continuous posting. It was on autopilot posting user submissions through a Google Form and just steadily grew. No bought followers.

Targeted accounts for growth were in NICHE and the audience is 80% travel focused, largest category USA audience and age 24-34 demo. Account has matching OG email.

I have not run IG stories on this account so lots of room to grow with focused content.

Payment via TransferWise. If you want Paypal other, price will be negotiated to include those fees.

besthoneymoonplaces

Hi, avg. story views? Can you provide screenshots and please add % of countries?

1 Like

Replied via PM

hello …
links or username pls

1 Like

handle

1 Like

handle please and story views screenshot. Thank you!

1 Like

Please send @

1 Like

can I see the link, and whats the average story views?

1 Like

PM handle and current highest offer please.

1 Like

Please PM username - and avg. story views

1 Like

Please send me handle

1 Like

please send handle

1 Like

Please send me the @ for this.

1 Like

DM please

1 Like

Link please

1 Like

Interested. Pm handle

1 Like

Link please

1 Like

Please send link and will you provide support after sale?

1 Like

Dm username please

1 Like

Link please

1 Like