129,000 Follower Verified Tik Tok (HQ Audience) [Username Changeable Without Losing Badge]

Country of followers (majority): Germany / United States
Amount of fans/followers: 129,000
Topic/Niche: Personal
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

Description: Selling an extremely HQ verified Tik Tok account with 129,000 followers, for your convenience the account has already unfollowed everyone and the videos are already deleted / privated, so you’ll be able to take over the account and post the content you want without any hassle!

We are able to change the username for you at a small additional cost without losing the verification badge.

Can u help me change my username?
I m a verified tiller but last night 18oct 2022 I dint know the rule and changed my username and pooof my verification was gone :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m unsure if they will revert the change and give your verification back to you or not. There’s a specific way you have to do it on Tik Tok to change your username whilst maintaining your verified badge. I’d recommend contacting Tik Tok support and see if it’s possible.

But this is so NOT fair.
They should have disabled this feature for verified account or atleast give a warning .

I am so depressed .
Do u think anyone can help me?

2 Likes

As @patrikk showed, they do display a warning stating you will LOSE your badge if you change your username. While there is a bypass for this, you cannot just go and change your username without losing the badge.

Also I did not sell you the account you lost the badge on so I believe this is not the proper place to discuss the loss of your badge.

1 Like

Nope dear Patrikk I didn’t receive any such Warning .
Or why would I change ?

I never purchased my account from anybody it’s a organic account since 2 years .

I was here just looking for some HELP.
Plz tag anyone who may help me.

You probably just didn’t notice it. That warning has been there since TikTok added badge removal after username change.

And I don’t think you can do anything anymore, even if the account haslegit PR, etc. the submission cost will probably be as high as buying another account.

1 Like

So I should consider this GONE? :cry:

I mean I am very sure I didn’t get the warning .

What is legit PR ?
Public relations?
I mean I have someone who got it done by their team they put me in what’s all group for MENA region.
And I was most deserving .
So I had got it .

Can any lead help me?

I’m not sure. You’d have to try to contact Tik Tok and see if they can restore your badge. What I would recommend doing is creating a seperate thread on this website seeking help or advice.

As this thread is dedicated to an account that I’m selling it’s not the appropriate place to be seeking help. I do however wish you the best of luck with your scenario.

Yes I created and someone offered to help for 5k

It gave me a heart attack .
5k :smiling_face_with_tear:

I am a housewife .
5k is like I have it but I can’t spend it . It my life saving

if @Layster can’t do this, i can help :smiley:

Still have this fantastic account for sale!

Please send me all Info about changing the name for me also. Plus can I change to my phone and email?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.