12M - Automotive Instagram Network SOLD

UPDATE: My company & IG network will be available July 15th, 2019. I just landed another 3 major clients for a quick 6 figures and going back to LA for the next 5 months.

Please don’t waste my time asking me how I monetize my network.

If you can’t (or you don’t know how) to take 10 minutes to do your homework and investigate how I am monetizing my network from a high level, then you are NOT a qualified buyer.

1 Like

Hey, I’m interested in purchasing your network. Can you please send me some of the IG handles.

Thanks,
Joe

If you can’t share revenue figures then say that you prefer it that way instead of calling people unqualified for asking basic business questions. Everyone here knows how to monetize on instagram, but for such a large network of accounts (not just one account) it would be courteous to shine light on the financials.

Also, having the ability to purchase and “not being qualified” for asking a serious and common question are not mutually exclusive. I would be hesitant buying a business from someone who can’t answer simple financial questions.

10 Likes

please share handlers

Can you please DM the list (along with the prices) of accounts?

Would love to check them out. I have the budget just depends on the account’s audience and relevancy and whether I can transition it successfully.

And for me I care about quality rather than quantity.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.