150k+ - Top USA audience: Home Decor Instagram with HIGH ENGAGEMENT! 1.7 MILLION impressions weekly

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of fans/followers: 142,800 on track to hit 150,000 this month with current growth
Topic/Niche: Home Decor / Bohemian Style
Promotion methods used: Organic
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No but fully secured and includes current email.

Description: Selling top performing Home Decor / Bohemian Style Instagram account. Fantastic organic engagement rate with majority USA audience. Fast growing and a great business opportunity. Whether you have a pre-existing business and want a highly engaged fan base, are about to launch a business and want a large following to sell to, or are looking to make a side income through paid promotions, you can do it with this account! There are already paid promotion requests waiting for you in the DM’s, I’m too busy to coordinate them atm.
Reason for sale is that I am expecting my first baby very soon and don’t have the time to continue growing this account as intended. I have sold all my large accounts now and saved the best for last :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in this. Can you send the page?

Handle please

Pls send the real price

Handle please?

Bump

143k :raised_hands:

Handle please.

Bump

144k followers

Viral post for this week so far analytics :slightly_smiling_face:

Username please

Username and best offer?

Top performing story this week (so far) :yellow_heart:

Another post has gone viral on this account, these are the insights from a pic I shared yesterday :yellow_heart:

Handle and current offer pls

Replied to all. Still accepting offers :yellow_heart:

145k followers