($150)Artist profile on various music platforms, Spotify Blue Tick ($150)

Services: Creating an artist profile on various music platforms, Obtaining a Spotify blue tick, and creating a Google Knowledge Panel for the musician.

This service is applicable to both real and fraudulent musicians without any distinction.

I can help you to share your songs on the below platforms;

(Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Instagram/Facebook, TikTok/Resso/Luna, YouTube Music, Amazon, Soundtrack by Twitch, Pandora, Deezer, Tidal, iHeartRadio, ClaroMusica, Saavn, Boomplay, Anghami, KKBox, NetEase, Tencent, Qobuz, Joox, Kuack Media, Yandex Music (beta), Adaptr, Flo, MediaNet, Snapchat)

I can upload your music to Spotify if you’re already a musician. However, if you’re not a musician, I can produce music for you and upload it to various music platforms.

The YouTube artist badge will be delivered to you 15 days after the release of your songs.
(Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer a YouTube artist badge due to a technical error. Once the issue has been resolved, we will contact you with an update. Please note that the price quoted does not include the YouTube artist badge.)

I offer you the opportunity to manage your artist profile on Deezer and Apple Music.

However, it only takes 12-14 days for platforms such as Spotify, Deezer, and Apple Music.

Bump

Charging $150 to use Distrokid on behalf of someone is insane

There are many people selling the same service, please don’t undermine the location.