★ 155k Extremely Viral Cats Instagram Account • 12.000.000 Weekly Impressions • Original Email Included • Swapd OG Seller

Country of followers (majority): International
Amount of followers: 155.000
Topic/Niche: Cats
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? Organic

Extremely Viral Cats Instagram Page, with 12 million impressions and more than 2 million likes received in the last 7 days

The community ammased is very engaged and loyal, with every single post and Reel reaching the explore page. It currently grows about 900 new followers every single day, so getting it to 500k followers in a few short months should be very easy

With the right strategy, this page can be easily turned into a cash cow

The monetization opportunity it has is absolutely incredible. You could easily make $800-$1000 per month just from selling promotions, or you could build a 5 figures dropshipping store around it in less than a month

This page has no violations or copyright claims, and comes fully secured with the original email

If you want to purchase it or simply want to find out more about it, do not hesitate to send me a quick message. I’ll be more than happy to assist you with further growing the page and finding viral content for it

Bellow you’ll find some screnshots with the most recent insights to help you make a more informed decision

If you purchase this account, you’ll have a discount on my Instagram Management Service

Check out all my accounts here: Premium Instagram Store

1 Like

Important notice:

We’ve discovered a pesky bug that doesn’t warn participants about the progress of the auction, and it also doesn’t let them know when the auction is ending. Additionally, a few other bugs are preventing the opening of tickets when the auction is successful. I recommend that all current open auctions should be closed because the auction holders will not get the exposure the system promised. We apologize for the inconvenience, but we warned everyone about this possibility. Auctions are very tough to implement. This saddens us just as much as you guys, as we’ve already dumped lots of money on this and there is no end in sight.

We’ve been working on a fix for the past 48 hours. The problem is, even if we fix it, the update will not correct the already opened auctions. That is why it’s better to close them. We will not host any further auctions until we thoroughly fix these current issues.