170K Active Nails Page - OGE Included + Extras to help you keep growing after the purchase

Country of followers (majority): United States
Amount of followers: 170000
Topic/Niche: Nails
Does it include the OG (original) email?: Yes
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): I followed people until I got 1000 followers and from then 100% organic

Description:

• Account safety guaranteed . I manually created and grew this account so you don’t need to be worried about any previous owner pulling back the account. This is the reason why I only sell accounts that I have personally grown from scratch, it is the only way that I can give a 100% safety guarantee to my clients :slightly_smiling_face:
  • When I used to post more it was growing much faster. If you have the time to make a few posts a day it can grow several thousands of followers every week.
  • 96.5% Women

This page has a huge potential to monetize. You can make money selling makeup products, doing affiliate marketing, selling shoutouts, promoting pay per install, etc

You can also use it to promote other small nails pages and create your own empire of millions of followers.

:gift: Extras to help you keep growing after the purchase

• My list of hashtags, which includes the 20 best sets of hashtags for nails pages.
  • 30 Posts in the Saved section of Instagram so that you have enough posts for the first weeks.
  • A list with all the pages where I get nails content.

I deliver and respond quickly

Can you please share the handle?

Sent :slight_smile:

Bump

Does it already generate income? (Shoutouts for example, and how often?), also please tell me the handle and current price. :slight_smile:

Price?

Price/handle?

username an CO

Done!

Bumping

Bump

Bumping

Bump

Bump

Username and price