1M Tattoo Instagram Page | Top USA | 77% Female

Country of followers (majority): USA -> 18.1%
Amount of fans/followers: 1 million
Topic/Niche: Tattoos
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Organic

INCLUDES ORIGINAL EMAIL

Description: This is an active Instagram account operating within the tattoo niche. I started it in 2014 and have built a strong following over the years through organic promotion (good content) as well as some S4S in the earlier years. This account is part of a larger network of pages that I used to launch 4 successful ecommerce stores allowing me to achieve revenues of more than $270,000 annually. It also earns from selling shoutouts to tattoo artists, models and influencers as well as ads to brands, online shops and apps. I unfortunately no longer have time to run and monetise the page as I am invested in other business opportunities that are taking up all of my time. The page has huge potential with a good owner who can find and post high quality content (it’s easy to find, tattoo content is in abundance).

Please note that if you request the handle and look at the content, a lot of it is paid shoutouts and thus they are lower quality content that don’t receive as high engagement as our normal content (which averages around 6k likes per post). Furthermore, the main reason for the page currently losing followers is that I haven’t had time to post good content as I have been busy with my other business ventures.

How much

whats the handle? Do you sell some of the other accounts used for the ecom stores? Also, can i see one of the stores you used to monetize?

Amazing account, GLWS

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi, Please send me the handle as well as the price & account visitors.
Thank you.

RECENT POST INSIGHTS

Username?

Recent post insights:

share handle,
please

Sent

bump

Do you have a price in mind?

Handle and price in mind plz

Yes I do

Post insights