2.2M followers page with Instant article enabled and adbreak enabled

Why is the sale not going through? Any reason we should know? @SWAPD

Probably because it has the engagement of a 10k page.

Why should it go through?

Cuz it was closed?

The seller went missing during the transaction (for 7 days, as he was in the hospital) so the buyer backed out.

2 Likes

page was not used in the last few months. that.s why the low engagement. but since you like only to troll posts you don.t get it

No mate. Iā€™ve bought several quality digital assets on swapd where the seller is truthful in their advertisement and had no problems.

One of the great things about swapd is that people can call sellers out for being misleading in their ads. Like this one. If your page had the commensurate engagement that a proper 2.2m page is supposed to have, youā€™d have no problems selling it.

my friend i wasn.t had any problem in selling it. find a lot of buyers and some of them are just like you. want to buy pages for afew bucks. we call them waistetimers. stop msg me and my pages. you are not worty for a 2.2m page. get over it

Mate you canā€™t even lie straight in bed. Even @SWAPD said your page wasnā€™t worth anything near what you were asking. Why? Because it has the engagement of a 10,000 likes page. I donā€™t care what you try to sell it for - itā€™s absolutely your prerogative - but donā€™t be misleading and deceptive in your ads to try and trick buyers.

2 Likes

stop trolling posts mate. get a life and a job. i didnā€™t mislead people you just want to buy a 2,2m page with 2k. this means steeling. get over it and stop posting on my posts. you will never get this page

1 Like

Iā€™m not trolling anyone. Just calling you out for attempting to mislead buyers.
Good luck selling this page. Anyone that looks at it knows it isnā€™t worth anywhere near what you are asking. Over and out.

1 Like

latest video

bump

Pm have a question for ya

Price and the link, please!

pm sent

INTERESTED , PM with Link Mate

pm sent

Still for sale?

yes atm