2.4m Subs Crypto Name Verified Youtube Account ($8k), Can be Reverified on Client's Requst

Amount of subscribers: 2400000
Country of subscribers (majority): India
Topic/Niche: Crypto
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description:

For Sale: Crypto NAME Verifid YouTube Channel with a Substantial Subscriber Base

This YouTube channel has a massive subscriber base of 2.4 million and is currently monetized and verified. It can be reverified under the names of Crypto/NFT/Business/Finance/Real Estate, and is currently verified under the best Crypto name, making it ideal for any new Crypto project. Although the channel was not originally in the Crypto niche when it was created, it was later rebranded and reverified under the best Crypto name.

Upon request from the client, the account can be rebranded, reverified, and customized for any other niche. Additionally, there are currently no active warnings or strikes associated with the channel.

This channel is an excellent starting point for a new project. You can keep old videos private and start uploading your own content with a new verified name that aligns with your chosen niche. Furthermore, the channel’s location/country can be changed.

Payment for this channel can be made in a variety of cryptocurrencies, including BTC, USDT, CRYPTOS, BUSD, USDC, ETH, or, in exceptional cases, via wire transfer. Relevant screenshots are available for reference.

Please note that I have sold over 400 accounts with 100,000+ subscribers on major forums and has more than 30 additional channels available for sale. I have a documented history spanning five years on all major forums. If you need more information, please contact the seller via private message.

Serious buyers only, please.

Stay blessed and stay happy with your friends and family.

1 Like

lets talk. DM me