20 000 000 USD in sales volume in the past 28 months!

This time we will use our digest category to talk about SWAPD. We would like to pat ourselves on the back and report to you that today, we’ve reached twenty million USD in sales volume, ever since we began tracking back in March 2020.

SWAPD came to life on February 26th, 2017. So, we’re missing three full years of sales data. It’s not a secret that the first months and years weren’t as good in terms of activity, as we were just starting out. But at the moment, the charts keep growing and SWAPD is getting bigger and bigger. We went from XXX USD transactions to XXX XXX in a span of a few years! We greatly appreciate the trust of our users, without you this wouldn’t be possible.

Fun facts!

$ 20,032,289 USD in sales volume! (Since March 2020). That’s:

• $8,568,000 USD annually
  • $2,142,000 USD quarterly
  • $714,000 USD monthly
  • $164,769 USD weekly
  • $23,538.46 USD daily
  • $980.77 USD hourly
  • $16 USD per minute
  • $0.2 cents per second

Not bad for a small forum marketplace! But can we be considered a small website? I don’t know. Since our conception, we’ve had over 53 000 members sign up. However, due to our strict policies, over 18 000 were banned/denied memberships. So we’re hovering over 35 000 signups at the moment. We’re also quite active, with 2.5 million hits per month.

Once again, we would like to thank all our members for making this possible. Special shout out to @Logotyp24 who singlehandedly raised the overall volume by 3 000 000 USD in the past two months. What a power buyer!

P.S. Checkout what our amazing users are earning every single day: SWAPD

38 Likes

Congratulations you have built a powerhouse that will only keep getting bigger and better

3 Likes

SWAPD WILL BE THE ONLY FORUM AROUND I WANNA SEE

3 Likes

Congratulations :smiley:

And a special shout out to Baton Berisha for that :joy:

4 Likes

i mean in terms of Safety wise and for smooth buy and sell virtual properties there is no place like this SWAPD.CO

1 Like

Well deserved!!!

2 Likes

Amazing , doing this with only about 35,000 members and possibly active members are less than that.

Still a massive opportunity in referring users to swapd and earning sales commissions.

Need to promote my swapd referral link more.

2 Likes

Imagine referring someone like @Logotyp24 :smiley:

6 Likes

Swapd making bank!
winning-lottery

1 Like

Nop. Overhead!

It’s the users here who are making bank. I just sit back and watch (in envy).

3 Likes

Congrats, much deserved :yellow_heart:

1 Like

One of the few platforms we trust

1 Like

Oh god. Did no one refer Logotyp? How much to add him as my referral?

2 Likes

omg omg

1 Like

congratz!!!

1 Like

Amazing! Love being a buyer on swapd!

2 Likes

It is amazing how you have come to manage this amount of volume guys. Always surpassing new challenges making them seem effortless. Good job, keep it up!

4 Likes

Great job swapd, awesome milestone :clap:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the founder of @SWAPD
Congratulations to Sellers and Buyers
Without all these people, Swapd would not exist.
The numbers are very impressive but even so I think we are still at the beginning of something even bigger!

Many members do not realize the value of this platform
This platform is not just a forum for buying and selling assets It is a platform where you can find qualified people to offer different types of services related to the internet, social networks, PR etc…
Here we find all the ninjas of the internet, security, trust and knowledge are the biggest currency in the 21st century, we have all this here
that’s why I believe Swapd will still grow much more, I believe that many interesting joint ventures will be born from here and it’s funny that from time to time members like @Logotyp24 that has a lot of purchasing power they arrive to this platform and for some time distributes dividends to several members
I haven’t done business with him yet but I found him to be a very nice person and I’m glad he’s already invested 3 million in this platform because it made other members happy and brings a little extra motivation to all members
I know the feeling when you make a sale and it’s not just about the money, it’s the feeling of having something useful that others need…
I’m still on my way to my Diamond badge, now Im just a half but I feel like it’s a privilege to be on this platform and we’re still going to do a lot of exceptional things…
Good business to everyone! :pray::raised_hands::ninja:

7 Likes