200K Mens Fashion Account. Growing 16K per month

Bump

Gaining 16k a month but getting on average 1k likes or less and 5 comments?

The math isnā€™t in your favor

:zipper_mouth_face:

I didnā€™t say thatā€™s not the case, Iā€™m asking why youā€™re not receiving engagement on that many new followers

Hence the math is not in your favor.

Are you buying bots?

As India is your top location. Bots seem likely

You not got anything better to do in your life than comment negative things? Iā€™ve got 5 accounts in this niche with over 500k followers I dont need to buy anything. And about the comments, it posts 3 times per day if I brought that down to 1 post per day it will have more comments i prefer to gain more followers over engagement.

Just trying to save someone $2000 when your page is worth $500

Run the analytics on hype auditor.

Happy thanksgiving to you.

1 Like

All you do is post rubbish on peopleā€™s topics and I have had a look at some of your topics of you selling instagram accounts. Maybe you should take some of your own advice. All of your accounts were losing followers. :joy:

But my prices reflected that my friend.

Youā€™ve got no idea what youā€™re on about. The account has loads of shoutout requests you can sell them at 30 usd or create a shopify store like I have and generate a good income. Dont even know why I have to explain myself to you. :woozy_face:

BIN $1500 USD.

Username please and thank you

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.