200K USA Female Fitness Transformation Instagram Page!

Country of followers (majority): USA (27.4%), UK (3.5%), Brazil ( 11.3%)
Amount of followers: 174,000
Topic/Niche: Fitness Female Transformation
Does it include the OG (original) email?: No
Promotion methods used?(Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): Completely organic since it was made from explore page. No other methods were used this accounts potential for the explore page is amazing!

Description: With great sadness I have come to the decision to let my Instagram account that I have been growing for numerous years go. I have come to this decision as I currently do not have the time to keep posting on the account and I’m interested in pursuing other ventures such as Amazonf FBA. At its peak, which was only a few months ago, the account was growing almost 10k a week all organically and all of the posts were hitting the explore page some even in the millions since the account was started consistently. I have also had numerous offers for the account the most being $8,000 for the account a few months back which I will include in the photos. Sadly I stopped posting for a while and the followers started to slowly go down, however, I have been posting here and there and I believe if was someone stays consistent and posts 3/4 times per day for 1 month the account will see tremendous growth. I have also had numerous accounts and brands approach me for shoutouts and have even offered $60 for a story post however I kindly declined as I didn’t run the account for money as it was a passion for female fitness. I will also be offering mentoring on how to run the account so the person who buys it will be able to grow the account substantially as I currently know all the tricks to exploit the Instagram algorithm. Please only send sensible offers as I’m in no hurry to sell and if I don’t receive any good offers I’ll be more than happy to spend a month growing it and relist once it’s hitting explore again. I have also added the full insights currently aswell as from a few months ago so you can see the crazy growth the account was experiencing and if I kept I would’ve been close to 500k by now. I will consistently post 4 times a day till the account gets sold to show growth and I have also found that the account slows down for a few days then reaches the explore page for a few days straight. IDEAL FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO PROMOTE THEIR OWN GYMWEAR. IF I HAD THE TIME TRUST ME I WOULD!

Username

Pm’d

handle

Pm’d

So are we to assume the price is over $8800?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pm me