2018 is over. Here are some interesting SWAPD facts and plans for the future! We would also like to wish everyone a happy new year!

I think we did one higher than this back in March, but it didnt go through the usual process (FB page unbanning).

Finally :slight_smile:

Love the ratio

Thanks for providing this service and good luck this year!

3 Likes

If we count tickets that didnā€™t go through then I guess the highest one on SWAPD would be a 79K ticket.
Thank you for your kind words!

It did go through :smiley:

What? No it didnā€™t.

It did, why do you think it didnt? :smiley:

You werenā€™t in that ticket, so we are probably talking about two different situations of which one I donā€™t remember.

I dont remember the username, but I almost sent my guys to Turkey for it. In the end we arranged wire or something and I paid comissions to swapd the other way around. Vincent negotiated that deal for me

Ahh yeah lol I remember that now. Canā€™t believe I forgot. I mean, itā€™s not a daily occurrence to have one of our member trying send his friend abroad with a suitcase filled with money to buy a social property :smiley: I think the only thing that stopped you was the fact that they money could be seized by customs without declaring it :smiley:

1 Like

Yup, was fun and totally passionate negotiating :d

1 Like

Iā€™d like to revive this topic to tell everyone weā€™re on track with all our promises for 2019.

• Weā€™re planning to make starting tickets easy for non-tech savvy clients.
    DONE! Weā€™ve created our /start page to make ticket launching easier to understand.

• We plan to make tickets easier, by adding things like custom fields for giving admins the credentials without the need of starting a new PM.
    DONE! Whispers are now a feature and sharing passwords became much easier.

• We plan to make ID verifications easier on new users (by creating an automated wizard).
    DONE! While we didnā€™t create a wizard, our @Verification bot makes things easier for new users.

• We plan to add a clear fee calculator, so new members can understand easily what the charges are for, and how much they are.
    DONE! You can use our FEE calculator here.

This left to do

• Remove VAT for EU based companies.
  • Auctions.
  • Exchange Shop.

So far, so good, no? Who loves ya baby? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@SWAPD :smiley: when are these things coming? :star_struck:

Is it left this year or will Done ? @SWAPD